Photoshop Borders

R

RobbieW

Hi

I am looking for a website (I think) where I can get some borders to use with photoshop, does anyone have any recommendations?

Also, how's best to add them to a photo?

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for a website (I think) where I can get some borders to use with photoshop, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

I've got hundreds of them that I've collected over time! Most are from magazine cover disks. If you can wait till I get home this evening I'll put them on my FTP site and link to them so you can download them. Most of them are set up so that all you have to do is change the layer blending in PS to screen or multiply

I've got hundreds of them that I've collected over time! Most are from magazine cover disks. If you can wait till I get home this evening I'll put them on my FTP site and link to them so you can download them. Most of them are set up so that all you have to do is change the layer blending in PS to screen or multiply

Thanks for that, in fact why not just give me your house keys so I can borrow your camera equipment as and when i need it - will save time in the long run!

errr let me think about that for a nano second...NO!

I'll put them on my FTP site and link to them so you can download them.

May I download too? I use my own border (in fact I have two, depending on the type of shot) but maybe having more of a selection may be beneficial to me.

Which leads me to my next question.

Will all of your photos have the EXACT same border on it? Or do you change borders depending on the set/shoot?

The reason I ask, is because my Animal pics from South Africa suit the Swirly writing etc... but if I took a serious night shot of lots of lights.. I'd want something more blocky.
Does anyone else do that? Or do you use the same borders for "identification" purposes?

Hi

Thanks

border.jpg
..:nuts:

:ty:

OK all uploaded now :) You can download them from here - it's a 52Mb download though I'm afraid :shrug:

No problem - I hope they're of use (y)

Thanks very much for those - I will have to keep trying to get my hands on your L glass colection ;)

Thx Grendal hope you dont mind i have grabbed them to

Alan

And me!! :ty:

lol feel free to grab away! That's what I put em up for ;)

Thanks mate!
:)

Many thanks..

Can i just ask where you load them into?? do they go into a folder in PS??

Nope you can put them anywhere on your hard drive that you fancy. Each file is an individual JPEG border that you can open in Photoshop (or any other imaging software). Copy it onto a new layer over your finished photo and change the layer blending mode to screen or multiply and voila!

Another happy punter here too Paul. Thanks very much.:)

Please to see so many are finding them useful (y)

Thank you very much!

Back