Photoshop Borders

As promised, I have put the borders back on my FTP area and they are available for download for anyone who want's them...

HERE

It is a 52Mb zipped file btw ;)

Can you please put them up again as I'm number 11 and they have self destructed

I'm lying I read up a post or two. Thanks for these.

Thank you very much for the borders download ,that will be a great help to me in the future. Regards colin

Thanks from me too - you are a star (or a butch cage fighter if that's more your thang) (y)

Right, I need a dumb-ass guide to adding the border as I'm stuck at the first hurdle (and yes, I've seen the previous instructions).

I have opened my image and the border in PS4, so two tabs. According to earlier instructions, I'm supposed to drag the border onto the photo. Can't seem to do this though. The border is just dragged off the tab-pane to become a floating image... Step-by-step for the obtuse please :(

Thank you, really good of you to share but if you get a problem with your bandwidth you could always upload to rapidshare. com and let them host them for you.......it's free!

rebate_35mm.jpg

One of your borders put to good use.

Right, I need a dumb-ass guide to adding the border as I'm stuck at the first hurdle (and yes, I've seen the previous instructions).

I have opened my image and the border in PS4, so two tabs. According to earlier instructions, I'm supposed to drag the border onto the photo. Can't seem to do this though. The border is just dragged off the tab-pane to become a floating image... Step-by-step for the obtuse please :(

It's the tab view that's causing the problem I think. Tabs is the worst thing they introduced in CS4 imo, but that's another story! Drag the tab off the bar at the top so that you have 2 seperate windows, then all should work fine :)

Got it sorted - thanks!

Ah, now I'm getting it, I planted the photo on top of the border before.....which is ok, but just read back and learnt how to do it properly!
I only run Photoshop Elements too!

Cottage_border.jpg

I have just ordered Elements 8 and have taken the liberty of downloading these borders to help me play around with my photos. Cheers for making them available:clap:

Gren,

although I haven't used the Borders yet, a big thanks from me too for your generosity. :clap:

Jas

It's the tab view that's causing the problem I think. Tabs is the worst thing they introduced in CS4 imo, but that's another story! Drag the tab off the bar at the top so that you have 2 seperate windows, then all should work fine :)

I hated them with a vengence when they first came in, but now they have grown on me, I now find it easier to jump back and fro between open images using the tabs.

hello,
many thanks for the download

just one thing - is there any guides to using them
just had a play with one but the black area just covers over the photo?

what am i doing incorretly?

do you have to flip the colour over or change it in some way

wol

See posts 61 & 83 :)

Thank you Grendel, very decent of you.

hi,
many thanks for the download

just one question
can you change the colour of the border?

wol

Back