Photoshop Borders

As this thread has moved onto 3 pages now, I thought I'd just re-link the to the download so you don't have to trawl back through the thread to find it :)

Download the borders from HERE (52Mb)

Oh and don't worry about my bandwidth, it's not a problem. Download away :)

When you've finished working on your pic, open up a border, make sure it's the top layer in PS, then change the layer blending mode to Screen for the black centred ones or Multiply for the white centred ones. Voila! :)

The only way I can get it to work, is open the border, select it with the mask tool, cut it, then paste it onto the original image as a layer. This works BUT for some reason half the frame is often missing when I do this, so Im sure its not the right way! I get the bit about changing the layer blend mode OK and this works fine, but I cant seem to work out how to get the border image to fit to my original pic if that makes sense!

With your picture open in Photoshop, also open a border, drag the border into your open picture and make sure it is the top layer then hit ctrl & T. This will select the transform tool. You should then be able to resize the border by dragging out the corners. Once you have it sized as you like, blend the layers as mentioned above. Hope that helps :)

:D

Got them too! Thanks a stax!

Ciao
Paolo

Now it is saying cannot open those folders in a warning box

Tony

Tony, just click on the download link I have provided to download the zip file.

Thanks for these, much appreciated (y)

Just found this thread and downloaded the borders. Thanks and thanks for shareing.

Keith.

:D , you can make border by microsoft Paint tooooo :D

Sorry guys, can some post a step by step account on how to apply these borders? If you've done it a million times, you just know what to do, but I dont know where to start :(

I am using CS3 :)

With your picture open in Photoshop, also open a border, drag the border into your open picture and make sure it is the top layer then hit ctrl & T. This will select the transform tool. You should then be able to resize the border by dragging out the corners. Once you have it sized as you like, blend the layers as mentioned above. Hope that helps :)

:shrug:

Great Post. Great download. Very generous Thanks very much

Paul

Layers pallete, top left.. drop down box that says "normal" in it. If you've got the default workspace in CS3, its bottom right on the screen :)

Yup, what Matty said ^^ :) And remember, change the layer blending mode to Screen for the black centred ones or Multiply for the white centred ones (y)

Just found this topic and have downloaded the frames, thanks Grendel much appreciated (y)

Cheers mate.

Hope you don't mind, i got them too,always come in handy.(y)

Del

Cheers mate.

Hope you don't mind, i got them too,always come in handy.(y)

Del

Of course I don't mind mate :) That's why I put 'em up (y)

Ta for these :clap::clap:(y)

Holy thread revival Batman :eek:

I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I've still got the files, I'm sure I will do. I'll pop them back on my FTP and relink :)

Once you download them you could also use them with script writer to automate the process, resize etc etc

Back