Photoshop Borders

I've got them as well thanks...hope we don't kill your website by pushing you over your bandwidth quota!

I'll have to get out over Christmas to get some shots to use them with - only just got my 40d and haven't really had time to play yet :(

I've got them as well thanks...hope we don't kill your website by pushing you over your bandwidth quota!

lol, don't worry, I've got width to spare ;)

Hope you find them useful (y)

Thanks from me also much obliged
gwh

Cheers mate, I hope you don't have a bandwidth limit :LOL:

Thanks, Paul :woot: (bet youd forgotten all about these!!)

These are great (y) Thanks.

Just got to find something to put 'em round now. :LOL:

Thanks very much for these, its very kind of you to share like this :)

You're all very welcome (y) I'm glad to see this thread has revived and so many people are finding the borders useful :) No bollocking from my ISP yet so I guess all is ok ;)

And Janice you're right, I'd forgotton all about it tbh :LOL:

Rob, I can't believe you've let the cat out of the bag about my knee length boot fetish :rules:

Happy Christmas everyone :D:D:D

Well, lets join the people in giving you thanks on the jolly Xmas season.
Just came across this thread and whoops, downloaded the file.
A big thank you for sharing these files with us!!

many thanks here aswell :) should be more exciting than my 5pixel border lol.

And another thanks from me too. Now how do you use them..............

And another thanks from me too. Now how do you use them..............

When you've finished working on your pic, open up a border, make sure it's the top layer in PS, then change the layer blending mode to Screen for the black centred ones or Multiply for the white centred ones. Voila! :)

Me too thank you lots and lots

...................much love Terry Tibbs

You're more than welcome, everyone :)

and me!

Ta very much indeed!

downloading as i type.

thanks for sharing.

tally

Luverly Jubbly - Ta from me 2

Im having trouble using these borders. Is there an idiots guide? Can I open the file as a layer - if not how do I merge the border file with the original pic? I cant seem to get the border file to copy as a layer???

Any help appreciated.

Part post removed. Please see below.

As for using the borders, I think it's fairly straightforward in that you open your chosen border as a new layer, and blend to taste as Grendel mentioned above. Haven't tried any yet - Seem to be spending far too much time in front of the laptop, and not enough time taking pics.

Im having trouble using these borders. Is there an idiots guide? Can I open the file as a layer - if not how do I merge the border file with the original pic? I cant seem to get the border file to copy as a layer???

Any help appreciated.

When you've finished working on your pic, open up a border, make sure it's the top layer in PS, then change the layer blending mode to Screen for the black centred ones or Multiply for the white centred ones. Voila! :)

Back