pink

well back to normal now, but WFT is PINKography all about??

We're no longer a photography forum. The only discussions are to be on pink related things. Classified access criteria has been changed to only those displaying pink fluffy dice and a fluffy steering wheel cover in their cars.

Someone really ought to lock Cobra up in his vivarium

We're no longer a photography forum. The only discussions are to be on pink related things. Classified access criteria has been changed to only those displaying pink fluffy dice and a fluffy steering wheel cover in their cars.

sorry honey mercs don't look good with pink bits in :cautious:

This was my landrover in the first Gulf war.
Does that count :LOL:

ps - I'm not in the picture, I took it.

2u481g9.jpg

I must of missed it. Can you do it again Chris?

I know admin have threatened 'a change of tact' but if they want to ban people they should just ban them!

That pinkography attack was cruel and unnatural punishment, that should obviously be reported to the Internet Forum Ombudsman! :bat:

well its morning and i still have a pink cast over my eyes ouch :LOL: might have to adjust my white balance

Last edited:
So has anyone found out what all that was about last night? Thought one of the mods might have posted an explanation :thinking:

So did I Sue, and you can bet that Snake was pushing the buttons (y)

So has anyone found out what all that was about last night? Thought one of the mods might have posted an explanation :thinking:

they did , its in the forum discussion section , but the short version is that cobra (as if we couldnt have guessed) popped round to marcel's for a cuppa and after bribing marcel with a suitably large ammount of jaffa cakes was allowed to play with the admin controls.

As we've already established that he's a big pink member we shouldnt be supprised at the result :LOL:

Last edited:
Is it anything to do with breast cancer?
think its probably more snake pride day
:D
more likely some tit :LOL:
PMSL

you can bet that Snake was pushing the buttons (y)
It's cobra, he's been on the vino and then let loose on the server

:whistle:

Oh I missed it. Please do it again
I must of missed it. Can you do it again Chris?
Sorry guys just one per customer ;)

OK here is the official line, I dropped in to see Marcel with a couple of birds,
and a packet of Jaffa cakes,
half a packet of Jaffa cakes later and he just went hyper.
He can't hold is Chocolate that lad ;)

Mind you while he was fondling my birds,
he left his puter signed in as admin ;)

OK here is the official line, I dropped in to see Marcel with a couple of birds,
and a packet of Jaffa cakes,
half a packet of Jaffa cakes later and he just went hyper.
He can't hold is Chocolate that lad ;)

Mind you while he was fondling my birds,
he left his puter signed in as admin ;)

Oooh a private staff orgy :D
That post is no good without pictures :thumbsdown:

Shouldn't Cobra be forced to do a fore fit?!!

Perhaps he should be put in stocks and wet sponges aimed at him?!!!

Back