Post a related film photo

Surely they don't come much smaller than this, can't see how far back it goes as in small shot..Fuji 50mm.
a4o1BIb.jpg

fuji50mm (4-)-500px.jpg

Last edited:
Another building Glass works on The Stourbridge canal Kentmere 400 Praktica B

glass.jpg

Boats ,water Bridge and mountains plenty of routes to take for the next post. Jenaflex AH1 Kodak colourplus 200, Barmouth North Wales.

BARMOUTH.jpg

Last edited:
Railway bridges and canal - Castlefield Manchester.

Fuji GS645S - Ilford FP4

16163760599_176f48d27c_o.jpg

High-speed launch 102 @ Portsmouth historic dockyard.
HSL 102 saved airmen who were shot down in the English Channel during and after the Battle of Britain.
The launch even once survived an attack by a German fighter that killed a crewman (radio operator).

Nikon FA 28mm F2.8 & Ilford XP2

WW2 RAF High Speed Launch HSL 102 by Anthony JC, on Flickr

Last edited:
The chapel for St Catherine's Almshouses, Exeter...

View attachment 123762

Pentax MX, Tri-X

I use a laptop and I must have opened this page a hundred times with the top half of this image appearing, and every time I see it I think, this photo is bonza.
Then........I scroll down and spoil it...:(
So, I cropped it, its not because I'm a 6x6 idjut, it just works square, its all about the foliage...:)

ereee8.jpg

I use a laptop and I must have opened this page a hundred times with the top half of this image appearing, and every time I see it I think, this photo is bonza.
So, I cropped it, its not because I'm a 6x6 idjut, it just works square, its all about the foliage...:)

ereee8.jpg
I think that it works well like that because the shadow is also cropped out.

ereee8.jpg
Only problem is it looses its teeth.

This one needs fuel though ....

Thisneedsfuel.jpg

Barcelona Airport, 2006ish, Zenith E (as no non-intrinsically safe electrical equipment allowed) on C41 film dev'd as B&W.

This one needed a LOT of fuel, and time... London, stopping in Rome, Gulf somewhere, Bombay (as it was then), Calcutta, Singapore, Darwin, Melbourne. Last leg to Adelaide still to go. Air travel in a Boeing 707 in 1971!

Qantas.jpg

Back