Postcard Challenge Round Two - Song Titles

Perhaps not a good idea unless you want burst ear drums and wear a hearing aid for the rest of!! :naughty::)
You can tell you've been listening at the right volume as your ears will bleed, just a little bit.

YUSSSS, I am invincible!!

I have mine... yes its late...

Well almost, I've got the composition but I can't get the blacks and whites where I want them...

Last edited:
Ok no laughing but I eventually have my song title, I should receive the PCs this week going by Moo and will post them at the weekend. I hope you all get it but if not I have included the link for youtube.

The camera is a Canon AE-1 and the lens is a Canon 28mm 1:2.8.

Thanks for your patience.

Carol

My address has now changed, who is still to send off a postcard?

I'll PM you my address

All 15 PC addressed and ready to go tomorrow, hope you get my way of thinking! Perhaps the link a tad tenuous but it's as good as it gets I'm afraid, was getting a bit worried I might run into to next years pc challenge!! :exit:

... and received! No clue, and Youtube doesn't seem to recognise the link. Oh well, par for the course for me. :(

Sorry about that Chris it was the right link as I doubled checked it before I put it on the card.

Here is another one for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVLiHPUOIM

Cheers Carol

Last edited:
My card came today, thank you Carol.

Mine too, a lovely shot. Not had time to think about the title yet.

Great shot, Carol, thank you :)

I had no idea of the song though and the youtube link didn't work for me either but after a bit of detective work, is it ...

Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones

Edit: just seen that you edited your post to add the link - that definitely wasn't there when I checked the forum at lunchtime and I didn't scroll up before posting this!

Last edited:
Well at least I got something out to all of you, thanks for all your help and putting up with me and all my questions. :kiss:

Thanks Carol, your card arrived today and I pretty much got it straight away. I did check the link just to make sure and although I'm not a huge fan of the band but the version of the song on YouTube you linked to is stunning, great choice :clap:

Thanks for the card- I narrowed it down to two possibilities and then one. All before my time though! ;)

Not mine unfortunately but at least I wasn't old enough to remember it being in the charts!! Lol

Sadly I am old enough to remember it charting. I can't remember what happened yesterday though....:exit:

Thread ressurection time

TPPostcardChallenge2mosaic by Raglansurf, on Flickr

and FYI

From top left they were taken by :-
me, Carol, Des, Rob
Andy, Steve (the centre image), Dean
Chris, Nick
Jim, David, Andy & me again.

Last edited:
excellent, really well done Nick.

Great idea, I was going to suggest reviving the picture thread, this was a good option. My father's eyes really jumped out at me! Perhaps we should have a grand reveal of the actual songs (I only got about 3)?

Yes to the revival of this thread as I am now better placed to take part having three film cameras to choose from! (y)

Why don't we have a christmas themed postcard challenge next...................or.................a christmas postcard instead of a christmas card!:wacky::exit:

Been looking through this thread, and think perhaps it's time we had another postcard challenge. Anyone interested?

Basically, folk signed up, we had a theme to take pictures of (this one was "song title") then we printed off real postcards and sent them to each other without revealing the song title, recipients had to guess. Lots of fun. We didn't really manage the "big reveal" very well, but that's the general idea.

Been looking through this thread, and think perhaps it's time we had another postcard challenge. Anyone interested?

Basically, folk signed up, we had a theme to take pictures of (this one was "song title") then we printed off real postcards and sent them to each other without revealing the song title, recipients had to guess. Lots of fun. We didn't really manage the "big reveal" very well, but that's the general idea.
Good idea.

Sounds good. Lets do it. :)

Back