Postcard Challenge Round Two - Song Titles

robhooley167

Sir, my fingers are stuck together
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi gang

Following on from the successful postcard thread last year, does anyone fancy round two?

For those who weren't involved or weren't around when it happened, we all took a shot on a theme and had them printed onto postcards then sent them to each other via the old fashioned way :nuts:

The theme is Song Titles

Victims Participants
Steveomcg
Jao
Alan Clogwyn
Raglansurf
Andysnap
Strappy
KenM
Threeracers
VirtualAdept?
Wickerman
Steve
Menthel
Sectionate

Last edited:
How'd you get it printed onto a postcard? Or are we talking scan/print?

Boy I feel stupid

How'd you get it printed onto a postcard? Or are we talking scan/print?

Boy I feel stupid

Scan and print is easiest, one of the guys last year wet printed onto Ilford postcard paper though.

Moo.com do a set of 20 for £13

I'm up for this.

Themes, don't know what you did last year but how about home, holidays or post?

I am up for this!

Not sure of all the detail, but when has detail ever gotten in the way of a good idea!

Me too (y)

How about song titles as a theme?

Count me in, as usual......(y)

Andy

Hmm, currently listening to Jimmy Cliff doing I Can See Clearly Now.. tra la la.. Sun-Shiny Day. Well that is blown. The existential nihilist in me says do The End by The Doors - that could be easier.

Actually, thinking about this for ten seconds, there is I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass by Nick Lowe and Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company... this could be hilarious.

So shall we go with song titles then?
Keep them to yourselves then, otherwise it's not a surprise :p

If everyone who is interested PMs me their address, i'll knock up a spreadsheet so we can get this up and running.

Song titles sounds good to me. Do we take one frame and x copies or can we do one per postcard? I really should just dig out the old thread...

Song titles sounds good to me. Do we take one frame and x copies or can we do one per postcard? I really should just dig out the old thread...

One frame and X copies, although Nick took 4 and made a very pleasant postcard with all of them on.

Hmm... This Corrosion by Sisters of Mercy...

Anyone got a photo of a rusty piece of ironwork? ;)

Any update on this? Or is everyone else out shooting their song titles and I've been daft enough to wait for an update?

I was going to wait until a few more people were interested, as it stands there are only about 4 of us doing it

Thats a shame - I was looking forward to a fridge full of new piccies!

Perhaps this bump might renew interest? How many got involved in the first one?

Mark

We had just shy of 20 in the first I think, although sadly not many of those members contribute any more

We had just shy of 20 in the first I think, although sadly not many of those members contribute any more

It is a bit like the Marie Celeste round here lately, where have all the old faces gone?

My old face is still here....ooh what about faces as a theme?

Please put me down for this, I missed it last time.

I'm up for this too.

Oioi! I need to sort myself out and get back to using a camera. Stick my name down and I will try to get a shot! ;)

Good man Jim, we've missed you round here.

Andy

What's happening with this? Are we doing it?

I haven't really got time to organise it but if someone else takes the reigns it'd be grand and I would hopefully still contribute

How many have said yes so far? I think we should press on, can you just post a list of those interested? Would it be easier without the restriction of a theme? Perhaps no theme would encourage more and make it more of a surprise when you get them? Jus' saying'

Mark

How many have said yes so far? I think we should press on, can you just post a list of those interested? Would it be easier without the restriction of a theme? Perhaps no theme would encourage more and make it more of a surprise when you get them? Jus' saying'

Mark

There's a list in the first post. Whoever takes the reigns can do whatever they like with the theme, be it change it, remove it or keep it. (y)

Sorry Rob, missed that!

Would more be interested with no theme? Any more?

Is it just a case of forwarding an address list to all concerned?

Mark

Pretty much yeah

On that basis I would be happy to send out an email.

Perhaps you could send me the details you have so far Rob? And any stragglers yet to to supply their info to Rob please pm to me?

With regards to the theme, those that want to go with song idea stick with it but shall we be a bit relaxed for those who are struggling?

Current list seems to up to 14;

Steveomcg
Jao
Alan Clogwyn
Raglansurf
Andysnap
Strappy
KenM
Threeracers
VirtualAdept?
Wickerman
Steve