A few from my weekend away model flying

30-1.jpg

61.jpg

55.jpg

26.jpg

29.jpg

22.jpg

lozza

great photos and those models are insanely realistic. Used to fly RC myself, fabulous hobby.

For me the Lightning and the WWI Bi-plane work best for me, the close ups look like models, but the two I mentioned could almost be taken for real aircraft.

Blimey :eek: if you hadn,t have said they were models i would definitely be looking at these as the real thing, marvelous shots :clap:

These are truly brilliant, the shots themselves are great but also the realism of the models, as has been said it is hard to believe that some of those are models.

I have to say that you have also done a really great job because I know these things can move very fast so to get such sharp shots is great...

Matt
MWHCVT

wicked photo's. I drove past barkston heath and saw people flying. gutted i didnt go and have a look.

Great set :clap: I fly and photograph models a lot and they are quite tricky subjects, fast moving and difficult to meter against a bright background. Well done these are fantastic (y)

Very good photos! There's a club near me, might have to pop along and have a look now!

Fantastic! The Hunter and Mustang are the stand out ones for me. Two of the best looking airdcraft ever.

These models are amazing, must have taken many hours of work to build them.

The Sopwith? is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic!!

That Sopwith is an SE5A - and it's stunning. You could in fact easily mistake it for an Old Warden shot, its lovely and atmospheric.

I also like the efflux in the Hunter shot (and if its the model I think it is you've done a great job removing the antenna in front of the screen)

I love these shots , those models are so life like .

Some cracking pics there. As has been said you be forgiven for thinking some were the real thing.

These are some of the best RC aircraft shots I've seen for a long time, I've not been to my club for a while but will have to get out and fly/shoot a bit. What do you fly?

My collection is Hurricane, Yak 54, Sbach 342, Tigershark, got one heli left and a couple of gliders plus turbine powered Eurofighter, Phoenix and an F16

Thanks for the many coments

lozza

they are so realistic!! barkston heath isnt far from me so might have to see if I can blag myself in for the next meet/event there!

Very VERY good shots! and as said, 1,2,3,4 and 5 are ALL brilliant!

Cracking shots there!

I shall refrain from launching into a diatribe on scaled down fuselage details but I am truly confused by the last one...It is a Republic P-47 Thunderbolt but the cockpit canopy details in combination with the aft fuselage makes it neither a "D" nor earlier "A" or "B" variants...

Somebody help here please:thinking:

does anyone know of the next meet/event for the scale models at barkston? Im going to take a trip down if im not working for the day :)

Another solid vote here for the SE-5A!

Great shots:clap:....look like the real thing. Mustang and Lightning are my 2 faves.
Just found out a friend of mine flies stuff like this so have to get down there and have a look,camera in hand.

Great shots of some lovely models
personal faves are the jets used to fly scale helicopters myself many years ago now just make micro jet engines

R33SY

Back