Weekly Rick448 52'ers challenge thread. Song title added.

Edit My Images
Yes
Jeez, that's a lot of toys :)

I really like this. The whole image is filled with fun and colour

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Full
Blimey that's bright and colourful, I think you could have gone with 'full colour spectrum'.
I agree with you, looking cluttered adds to the full look.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Rich,

Fragile - It certainly is as your other photos show. You have a lovely view from your back garden.
Squashed - Great focus on the toy and a nice shallow DoF.
Time - Perfect fit for the theme. The composition is nicely framed by the tree. I think I prefer the mono version.
Full - Great shot that tells the story of a full day's play and probably a full day of tidying up too!
Drink - Lots of great shots there but I am going to go with your first shot. Very nice composition and colours.

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Hi Rich,

Fragile - It certainly is as your other photos show. You have a lovely view from your back garden.
Squashed - Great focus on the toy and a nice shallow DoF.
Time - Perfect fit for the theme. The composition is nicely framed by the tree. I think I prefer the mono version.
Full - Great shot that tells the story of a full day's play and probably a full day of tidying up too!
Drink - Lots of great shots there but I am going to go with your first shot. Very nice composition and colours.
Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking time to comment, much appreciated :)

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Rick

Drink, I think the first one is best, nice simple Image, nice colours and sharp.
There is noise in most of the others and gin one is on a slope, did you empty the bottle:D

Pete

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Great pair of images there Rick!(y)

Dirty: Nice use of the technique, and it's a well thought out and composed image. I like the subtle reflections, though I would have cloned out that stray one at the top of the frame.
Interesting set of props however....they are props right?!;)
Wide: Fab wide angle image, with terrific punchy colours and a real summery, bright feel to it....nice!

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Great pair of images there Rick!(y)

Dirty: Nice use of the technique, and it's a well thought out and composed image. I like the subtle reflections, though I would have cloned out that stray one at the top of the frame.
Interesting set of props however....they are props right?!;)
Wide: Fab wide angle image, with terrific punchy colours and a real summery, bright feel to it....nice!
Thanks Gareth, I hadn't noticed the top reflection as I thought it was on my screen. Never mind...

Loving the 10-24 lens, I'm happy to tick it with me :)

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Both are great Rick....good find, and a nice fit for the theme.
I prefer the colour version personally, not sure why, I think I like the colour contrasts - those rust colours look really nice against that moody sky....nicely processed.
That strange shape in the sky isn't too distracting however, but I wonder what it is?
Great shot nevertheless!(y)

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
I prefer the mono version, although the colours on the wriggly tin on the shed walls are really nice and interesting. A nice atmospheric shot and captures the theme very well.
Thanks, it was the colours on the shed which caught my eye, but I thought the mono conversion looked good too.

Mono version for me too, agree it is closed and looks like a ruins too.
Looking around it seems they actually still use the building, though there wasn't anyone there yesterday.

Both are great Rick....good find, and a nice fit for the theme.
I prefer the colour version personally, not sure why, I think I like the colour contrasts - those rust colours look really nice against that moody sky....nicely processed.
That strange shape in the sky isn't too distracting however, but I wonder what it is?
Great shot nevertheless!(y)
Thanks Gareth, I will be looking to do some more of these type of shots.

Nice shot, very well composed, it suits the b&w best for me.
Thanks, much appreciated. :)

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Deepest condolences if that's your Dad Riack! Nice use of the theme.

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Some very good recent images.
I like the set for drink, perhaps the mono/color pop works best for me.
Both images for closed work well. I imagine the tilt was intentional.
Free - well, condolences first of all. And a nice tribute to include this shot in your 52.