RIP Gary Coyle

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of Gary. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

So sorry to hear this sad news.
My thoughts are with his family at this awful time .xx

Really sad news and I only knew of Gary on here but I did know of him so that says a lot of how active a member he was

Rest in Peace Gary

One of the names most people knew - condolences to his family.

I hope family and friends can take some comfort in knowing how highly regarded he was to so many people without actually meeting them, R.I.P Gary.

Sorry to hear :(, condolences to family and close friends.

A big shock to me as I knew nothing about his illness,never had any dealings with Gary but even so I feel sad that he is no longer here.
I would like to wish his loved ones my condolences.he will be missed here I know

Rest in peace Gary. Very sad day indeed. Going to miss your posts.

Sad news. I had great respect for Gary's knowledge and experience on here. A valued contributor. Thoughts are with his family. RIP

Very, very sad news:(! Deepest condolences to Gary's family.

Sad news indeed. Thoughts are with the family.

Very sad to hear. I never knew or spoke to Gary but knew of him and his love of photography through this forum. Seemed a top bloke. :(
Rest in peace Gary and deepest condolences to friends and family.

I had no idea he was ill :( RIP Gary.

What a character. Larger than life. Top man. I had many trades with him. He'll be so missed.

Very sad to hear this sudden news.

My condolences to his family.

Pretty stunned to hear the news about Gary, not that I knew him personally but sometimes even online persona's can a part of your circle of friends. Rest in peace Gary, I hope your passing was peaceful and you really have gone to 'Other pastures'

Such sad news, had a few dealings with Gary on here and he was always good to his word. My thoughts are with his family and close friends in this awful time. Im feeling guilty now after coming home from work and moaning about my crappy day, news like this puts things into perspective R.I.P Gary

Shocked to read such sad news, my sincere condolences to all Gary,s family and friends.

How sad, only just saw this news as I mostly log in via the app. Like many here I never met Gary in person but knew him through his words and personality that left it's mark on the pages of Talk Photography. His posts sometimes hinted at his health issues and consequently so did some of his fabulous ads! Besides reading some of his great advice and opinions his ads always made me smile. Always the best bargain on TP, carefully crafted ads, he was always selling the sharpest lens like no other you could find! :) Indeed, that made me deal with him a couple of times only to find he was a lovely chap to deal with. Thanks for your contribution Gary, thoughts with those he sadly leaves behind.

I never knew Gary personally, but i've seen his posts over the years i've been on here and he seemed like a great guy, Condolences to Gary's family and he'll be a huge loss to thee forums. RIP gary

Back