RIP Gary Coyle

Really sad news.
Honest and straight talking.
A great help to me as a beginner.
"If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question" type of bloke. :0D
Thoughts to his family.

Did not know Gary but recognized his presence on the forum. Still was a shock to hear such news.

RIP Gary
A gentleman, a bloody good photographer, and a decent guy

How very sad and a real loss for all that knew him. Top bloke. RIP.

My thoughts are with his family.

Just back from hols really shocked by this didn't know him personallly but have bought a couple of things from him and he seemed a great person condolonces to his family .

Very saddened to read this. I, like many on here, did the odd deal with Gary and he was a true gentleman. My sincere condolences to his family.

Such sad news thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends :(

Very sad to hear this :( When I was more regular on here Gary was always in the mix, always up for a debate, always stirring up some lively conversations. I didn't know he was ill, so dropping in here and seeing this was a bit of a shock. May he rest in peace.

I never knew Gary but reading some of his old posts here he was clearly a super nice guy.

RIP Mr Cole Sir.

Such a shock to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

Been away from the forum for a while, pop back now and then and sad news to read.
RIP and condolences to all family and friends

Sad news, I will miss Gary's contribution to the forum. RIP.

RIP, a sad loss on TP wish his friends & family deepest sympathy and condolences

Very sad news.Have seen many of his contributions in TP. RIP and deepest condolences to family and friends.

Very sorry to hear that news, didn't know Gary personally but traded with him a few times.
Thoughts are with his family.

Very sad, I will miss his straight talking, R.I.P. thinking of family and friends.

Back