RIP Gary Coyle

Had the pleasure of selling Gary my D3s back in 2014, and he came to collect it in person. A throughly nice guy, and tragic in that he's no longer with us.

Been a crap year for me personally as well. Lost my father in law (Rysard) to Cancer 5 weeks ago, then my own mother very suddenly 2 weeks with the funeral last Thursday, so I know exactly how Gary's family must be feeling at present. A totally sh1t time, with a massive hole in your life that you know will never be filled again.

R.I.P Gary ( and mum and Rysard)

RIP Gary, My though goes out to the whole family at this very sad time.

I don't use the forums (sadly) very much these days as I've given up the hobby (well all hobbies!) due to family commitments,
but I've been a member for some time, and Gary was certainly somebody who I got a lot of advice from when I started up.

Such sad news to hear he is no longer with us...

RIP Gary, my thoughts and condolences to his family

Very very sad news, I only had conversations on here with Gary, and a couple of purchases, always the perfect seller and gentleman, always there to help. I am sure he will be sadly missed by us all and TP. Condolences to his family, God Bless Gary..

Damm, didn't expect that news - I liked Gary...
Very sad to hear this.

Pete

I agree- a Sad time and a loss to the TP community

RIP mate

Les

I met Gary a couple of times, I bought equipment and a car from him , each time we had a chat and a cup of Yorkshire's finest tea

I was genuinely shocked and saddened to hear of his illness and death.

RIP Gary, you'll be missed on TP

My condolences to his family..Lovely man met him at his home a couple of years ago. He will be missed.

Another that has not been on the forum much in recent times so a shock to see thee news about Gary.

My condolences to his family and friends and may he rest in peace now.

Really sad to see this, he lived just down the road and we always joked that we should meet up.
RIP Gary.

Sad to hear this Gary was a top bloke who was a credit to himself in the way he conducted sales and the condition of his kit. Condolences to his family, RIP Gary

Gary is a very well known bloke on here and Hope Construction.

Mods - can we raise a collection for flowers or something? I think something should come from TP members
@Byker28i , We've been discussing this very thing in the staff room. Rather than deal with the complications of consolidating lots of individual donations, Talk Photography will be sending a wreath on behalf of all members and staff.

Cheers Tori, very decent of TP. It's quite obvious how many lives Gary touched through his membership on here.

Condolences to his family..

i have only been here a few days but through my forum searches several of his postings and discussions have come up in the threads, its sad to see anybody go so suddenly :(

Very sad news, I remember him mentioning being ill sometime back, but I didn't realise it was terminal, he always seemed a top guy and to the point R.I.P Gary, and condolence's to his family

This is indeed very sad news. My thoughts too are with his family. I only knew Gary through TP and had dealings with him via the classifieds and advice from him regarding my sports shots. he even took the trouble to communicate with me via email.

He truly was a great chap, very fair in all of his dealings and, quality photographer to boot.

Are there any members who knew Gary well enough, or know someone who knew him well and, who might be happy (with the appropriate permission of course) to write an obituary that could be published on TP so that those of us who were fortunate enough to come into contact with him, however briefly, could get to know a little more of the life of Gary.

R.I.P. Gary, it was a pleasure to have known you. Thank you too for all your input to this forum.

Haven't been about for a while but for some reason today I opened the link to tp on my iPad and signed in only to be greeted with this sad news on Gary's passing. Weirdly the last time I posted was on one of Gary's posts for rugby. Life is so short and unpredictable, now I think it is time for me to get the photobug that I have been missing back.

RIP Gary and my deepest condolences to his family and friends at this sad time

Back