Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Hiya Kev,

OMG I am blown away by your creativity with your shots. I can only assume that the cooking sherry gives you some inspiration :LOL:

Keep up the fantastic work ..... I can see you going far with your pictures, they are so unique.

Well done!

Cheers

Dawn :)

drodd said:
Hiya Kev,

OMG I am blown away by your creativity with your shots. I can only assume that the cooking sherry gives you some inspiration :LOL:

Keep up the fantastic work ..... I can see you going far with your pictures, they are so unique.

Well done!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks dawn....but I've laid off on the cooking sherry... And dosed up on James bond boxset and the godfather.trilogy....hell and some other films with al pacino in them... :D

But I'm glad you're liking the creativity... Guess you could lay blame at adie 'webby962' door for the idea behind staged scenes using speedlights

Thanks dawn....but I've laid off on the cooking sherry... And dosed up on James bond boxset and the godfather.trilogy....hell and some other films with al pacino in them... :D

But I'm glad you're liking the creativity... Guess you could lay blame at adie 'webby962' door for the idea behind staged scenes using speedlights

Good for you regards the cooking sherry (unfortunately still the bane of my life ..... that is until the 12th March when I go through detox :LOL:) ...... I just hope my creative mind doesn't go down the drain with it otherwise I may have to resort to James Bond et al for inspiration :LOL:

Adie 'Webby962' is a fantastic chap and very knowledgeable about lighting etc and his knowledge of photography is a great resource to tap into. I'm sure he would be a great help and support for any queries you may have, so send him a PM any time (he seems always willing to help and offer advice).

I will keep a check on your projects, because I find your work very inspiring.

Dx

Good for you regards the cooking sherry (unfortunately still the bane of my life ..... that is until the 12th March when I go through detox :LOL:) ...... I just hope my creative mind doesn't go down the drain with it otherwise I may have to resort to James Bond et al for inspiration :LOL:

Adie 'Webby962' is a fantastic chap and very knowledgeable about lighting etc and his knowledge of photography is a great resource to tap into. I'm sure he would be a great help and support for any queries you may have, so send him a PM any time (he seems always willing to help and offer advice).

I will keep a check on your projects, because I find your work very inspiring.

Dx

thanks again dawn... i think that might be my nagging doubt, that i'm striving to push myself to be more creative using any means within myself, but few if any tell me either how i can improve or if i'd done it slightly differently. This might simply mean i'm doing things right for the moment.. who knows

Well only one more day of OJ, have to say Kev it's always a pleasure to catch up with the latest in your thread (y) and this time was no exception (y)

Matt

:D .. yes matt... final day today. glad you've enjoyed it (y)

Day 31 of Fresh OJ ... last drip from the carton

Fresh OJ Wk 05 Pc 03 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Shot in my new and improved light box, offering wider shots and better lighting, very little PP so i must be getting better consdiering it cost nothing to make :D

Kev, as usual, your work is of an extremely high standard ...will be waiting up for the 1st Feb post .... :)

Kev, as usual, your work is of an extremely high standard ...will be waiting up for the 1st Feb post .... :)

i don't think i could stomach pink... just yet.... but like i said... no inspiration... so feb hasn't offically started... :shrug:

Hiya Kev,

It is evident that you put so much thought into your composition, especially your hair, which I think is a very seductive feature in your photos (especially the villain shots!)

I have to confess ..... I am totally blown away by your creativity .... and in a very small way fallen in love with your thought process :) and in a huge way very envious of same!

Keep up the brill work!!! It keeps me inspired!

Thanks

Dawn x

Last edited:
i don't think i could stomach pink... just yet.... but like i said... no inspiration... so feb hasn't offically started... :shrug:

See i was associating pik with the grapefruit, and linking the grapefruit with the OJ

But thats how my mind works ....looking forward to seeing whatever it is you come up with :D

drodd said:
Hiya Kev,

It is evident that you put so much thought into your composition, especially your hair, which I think is a very seductive feature in your photos (especially the villain shots!)

I have to confess ..... I am totally blown away by your creativity .... and in a very small way fallen in love with your thought process :) and in a huge way very envious of same!

Keep up the brill work!!! It keeps me inspired!

Thanks

Dawn x

My hair..... :D Omg!!!! I cannot control my hair.... Its a partner in crime when it comes to my photos... But thanks (y)

Tezz450D said:
See i was associating pik with the grapefruit, and linking the grapefruit with the OJ

But thats how my mind works ....looking forward to seeing whatever it is you come up with :D

I know...but its not just the colour and associating to the previous month etc....Mmmm....but its tempting. I see your logic... I'll see what the girls on the Board say about your idea...

Day 01 of Gwyrddy dyffryn

ST GD Wk 01 Pc 01 by Kev_H, on Flickr

And so starts another round of images carefully selected by the Image House of the Schloss Tanzer, this round is focused on the colour green for those who don't know Welsh.

Hiya Kev,

Cool .... green is one of my fav colours ..... especially emerald green ;)

So I will be frequenting your thread this month.

Dx

Great opening shot .... mmm wondering what else you have tucked under the board

Hiya Kev,

Cool .... green is one of my fav colours ..... especially emerald green ;)

So I will be frequenting your thread this month.

Dx

i'm sure we'll do our very best for Green... defo an umbrella in there somewhere.. (y)

Great opening shot .... mmm wondering what else you have tucked under the board

now!...that would be telling.. ;)

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 01

SP ST GD Wk 01 Pc 01 by Kev_H, on Flickr

"I fell into a burning ring of fire...
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher...
And it burns burns burns..the ring of fire..
The ring of fire..."
..Note to self.."No late night curries"

giggles, you are so amazingly creative and funny :) Your "stuff" always makes me smile

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 03

SP ST GD Wk 01 Pc 03 by Kev_H, on Flickr

"What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah

Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!!!!!....."

Steve the bird's last request could be considered odd, but we were men of principle.

Give a man a last request and we'd honour it.... as it is we were in fine voice this evening for a duet...

Last edited:
OMG sseriously there cannot be two of you out there ..... one is enough

these phots are seriously good kev...keep up the fab work

Green be the colour of the month (y) it's a good colour (y) it be the colour of my car :D I have to say that your commitment to this challenge is nothing shot of astonishing Kev, keep up the great work (y)

Matt

OMG sseriously there cannot be two of you out there ..... one is enough

these phots are seriously good kev...keep up the fab work

thanks tezz... but i'm one of 5 clones. they're mostly bashful... but Mr Angry doesn't mind posing for the odd shot or two..

Green be the colour of the month (y) it's a good colour (y) it be the colour of my car :D I have to say that your commitment to this challenge is nothing shot of astonishing Kev, keep up the great work (y)

Matt

Matt ... is that a request to capture your car as its whizzing past so you can be entered into the SC hall of fame here??? :bonk: .. or just green is such an awesome colour that its everywhere at once how on earth will i isolate it amongst the detritus of life? either way...the ball is rolling again i feel .. picking up momentum again..

Back