Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

There's a real Sin City feel to these.

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 01 is a cracker. I think I know how it was done :thinking:

I do hope you work in the creative arts field...tell me you're not an accountant :D

There's a real Sin City feel to these.

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 01 is a cracker. I think I know how it was done :thinking:

I do hope you work in the creative arts field...tell me you're not an accountant :D

...and what's wrong with me being a frustrated bean counter :naughty:

..but if it helps...no i'm not... but i do know one in particular....and she is soooo desperate to star in one of these type of shots..

Hiya Kev,

Doing a quick catch up and I have to say I am absolutely blown away by your creativity, photography and processing.

You have definitely come on in leaps and bounds over the past year or so.

Good for you and I look forward to seeing more of your work, which is very inspirational.

Cheers

Dawn :)

drodd said:
Hiya Kev,

Doing a quick catch up and I have to say I am absolutely blown away by your creativity, photography and processing.

You have definitely come on in leaps and bounds over the past year or so.

Good for you and I look forward to seeing more of your work, which is very inspirational.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks dawn.... With the new colour comes new ideas... Green is everywhere but not a drop to drink...

As I'm sure everyone's are.... For the article of clothing is mere cannon fodder in most unless the colour of the month....

posiview said:
Go on...I've got to push you...were you laid on your back for SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 01??

You dirty boy!!! What a question... And no..I wasn't...not quite.... I was on a bar stool... Got some funny looks from the locals too.... But the guns warn them off... And with addition of the pump action sg .. I'm guaranteed a pint .. :D

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 05

SP ST GD Wk 01 Pc 05 Day 97 by Kev_H, on Flickr

..and in COLOUR too.... i ran out of mono ink on my screen.. :shrug: sorry..

Last edited:
Hi Kev....been a while since I last popped in....always have a nosey though.....

there are so mnay excellent images it hard to comment on them but...Day 2 .4 , 25 , 29 , 30 all stand out for me...those killer green shoes , the lost in the sofa...& those guns....

Amazing to see how you've developed since the start of the 52 2011 , your ability with lighting is just incredible . The ideas are fab...think andy mentioned Sin City....the processing just blows me away....:clap::clap:

Hi Kev....been a while since I last popped in....always have a nosey though.....

there are so mnay excellent images it hard to comment on them but...Day 2 .4 , 25 , 29 , 30 all stand out for me...those killer green shoes , the lost in the sofa...& those guns....

Amazing to see how you've developed since the start of the 52 2011 , your ability with lighting is just incredible . The ideas are fab...think andy mentioned Sin City....the processing just blows me away....:clap::clap:

thanks lynne for your comments and compliments.....shoes and guns.. (y) favourite prop of the moment..

..and the change since the start of the '11 52...yeah..i'll have to agree with you..i was just trying to put together a book of the 52 along with my new challenge and boy ...the preogression is startling at times.. (y)

SP Schloss Tanzer GD Day 12 (Day 104)

SP ST GD Wk 02 Pc 05 Day 104b by Kev_H, on Flickr

I realise its 3am Nurse...Jones.. but when you have a sign outside that employs the word 'Bank'... Well... you should expect customers to make withdrawals too, surely....

And its not like AB negative is vintage either..

Your work in this one never stops amazing me with this thread Kev, the different ideas for the SP and the quality of them are one thing but the the SC stuff too (y) I love that one with the pepper :clap: (y) :clap:

Matt

Back