weekly Samuelslade007 TP Photo52 2017 - Week 52 Weather (COMPLETE) ..i think?

Nice floating mineral, forget the white speck, how did you do it?

see this is what confuses me... the white speck is mentioned...whereas i thought peps would point out the shoddy healing brush work where i took out the nylon wires holding it still.. maybe if i can replace it i will clean them up too...

the scene is basically a piece of green fabric im using right now, with two desk lamps either side to create the shadows. camera is on tripod. desaturation and selective colour on the rock

Really like Mineral, the floating intrigued me until you said about cloning out the wires :p

And us OCDs just like fluff and specks :bat:

Week 06 - Whole

32794292372_1831f14795_c.jpg

Great photo! But there is a smudge on the RHS!

Like the off-kilter perspective Frank and very appropriately in b&w for the architectural style too.

Why didn't you stand further back, its easy just keeping walking backwards until the tower fills the frame. :D

Top idea for Whole ... the Chocolate Orange would work for Structure too. :D

And I just love what you've done to Broadcasting House ... tipping CW and it looks like it's trying to right itself ... surreal.

Top idea for Whole ... the Chocolate Orange would work for Structure too. :D

And I just love what you've done to Broadcasting House ... tipping CW and it looks like it's trying to right itself ... surreal.

if you mean the twist in the building, i did not see this... but do now. (y) thanks for pointing it out :)

Great processing for structure, and although I'm not a huge fan of the Dutch tilt it works really well in this case.

id probably have removed that streetlight, and maybe the wire at the top left of the building, but then you are at risk of removing too much reality perhaps? that dutch tilt is sending my eyes funny (in a good way)

id probably have removed that streetlight, and maybe the wire at the top left of the building, but then you are at risk of removing too much reality perhaps? that dutch tilt is sending my eyes funny (in a good way)

i see your point about the wire at the top...that could have gone (y)

Smooth - Ahha, A Moody Frank special. Though this is moody without being disturbing!!!
Mineral - What is it, and how did you get it floating? Lovely sharp shot with delicate colours. Not a moody Frank special this time.
Whole - Wot no staples? Excellent bit of Hi Key there.
Structure - I do like what you've done to your shot of Broadcasting House. The angle is definitely deliberate and I like the muted effect.

Structure - I always thought the BBC leaned a little to the left :rolleyes: - off kilter works for me.

Yeah, wonky, I'd prefer symmetry. Wonderful building, though.

Cheers.

thanks Mr P .. i tried to get the new wing of it, off to the right of me... but there was a building in the way..bloody town planners not taking togs needs into consideration all those centuries ago..

Smooth - Ahha, A Moody Frank special. Though this is moody without being disturbing!!!
Mineral - What is it, and how did you get it floating? Lovely sharp shot with delicate colours. Not a moody Frank special this time.
Whole - Wot no staples? Excellent bit of Hi Key there.
Structure - I do like what you've done to your shot of Broadcasting House. The angle is definitely deliberate and I like the muted effect.

cheers Tim.... Hoepfully Week 8 will make up for no staples??

Structure - I always thought the BBC leaned a little to the left :rolleyes: - off kilter works for me.

LOL...

Not sure I get the connection but I really like the point of view and the processing

Back