Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
Welcome, one and all to Year Two of my 365....

Themes, themes everywhere and not a drop to drink....

Photo52 2009 and 2012: Posts 1 - 994
A Midsummer's Night Dream: Post 995
Macbeth: Post 1197
Othello: Post 1334
Whipsnade Zoo: Post 1447
Tribute to Terry Pratchett's Discworld: Post 1518
Richard III: Post 1649
Day and Night: Post 1687
One Shot Multiplicity: Post 1722
Tribute to Jim Carrey: Mr Popper's Penguins: Post 1789
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: Post 1826
The Truman Show: Post 1847
Yes Man: Post 1875
Bruce Almighty: Post 1903
Number 23: Post 1945
Liar Liar: Post 1966
Fun with Dick and Jane: Post 1995
Cable Guy: Post 2018
Dumb and Dumber:

* Unfortunately...Earth Girls are Easy will not feature as part of the Jim Carrey project...as he was merely a bit part upstaged by Geena Davis' bikini..

nuff said...lets get one with the show (y)

Last edited:
A very strong start there Kev (y) Day 4 is very you :D day 3 is showing that you need to clean your sensor :eek: there are a few rather large bunnies with them ducks Day 1 what an amazing find to start the new challenge :woot:

Matt

michael23 said:
Nice one Kev, a great start the fear shot I quite like (y)

I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so will catch up if I get a wifi connection, failing that I will pop by after the holiday :)

Cheers Michael..have a good holiday.!

MWHCVT said:
A very strong start there Kev (y) Day 4 is very you :D day 3 is showing that you need to clean your sensor :eek: there are a few rather large bunnies with them ducks Day 1 what an amazing find to start the new challenge :woot:

Matt

Thanks Matt...day one is something I have passed en route for decades... Then one day.. I had to photograph it..

Dark Knight said:
No: 1 for me... the wide crop & pp are perfect for the image !!!!

Thanks dk... I looked at it and thought cropping in close on the building would have been rubbish.

Yv said:
Liking Day 1, mainly because I have also passed it regularly and often wanted to stop and photograph it. :clap:

...its also accurate :exit:

Really....it raises a smile everytime I see it...

MWHCVT said:
Well shot (y) the lighting is perfect :D though for day 007 it was expecting to see at least 1 gun ;)

I was saving that idea for the 26th when skyfall comes out....but I see your point..

SamuelSlade007 said:
It'll be the first bond film I've seen at the flix ... Maybe I'll be sad enough and wear a tux like the die hards do..

I think you should and hire an Aston for the night :naughty:

MWHCVT said:
Brilliant concept Kev, perfectly captured and processed

Cheers Matt..I tried a slight variation on the cross processing technique as I didn't want it looking so yellow..

Kev Day 8 is Magical again superb work by the Maestro Magician (y)

thanks vince.. i wanted to make it obvious i wasn't doing the real stuff ;) ..but on flickr i think it comes out dark... lets hope no one think starbucks has a secret ingredient like cola used to have (y)

It took me a little bit of looking at before I saw the significance of the day nine however I must say very well done its spot on

cheers matt...i'm trying to be a bit arty with some shots this year.. they might bewild some peps, we'll see... but moreso i want colour back into my work. (y)

Back