weekly Sasaki's Photo52 Challenge 2013: Week 1 Sin

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my personal thread for the "Photo52 Challenge 2013", first try. Let's see how it goes... I'm already enjoying seeing the creativity from other threads. :plus1:
Would particularly welcome comments on how I can improve my shots and/or developing the ideas further. :D

2013 THEMES

Week 1 : Sin
Week 2 : Season
Week 3 :
Week 4 :
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
ahh ok found it

Im also new to this but here goes.... I would have tried to get more detail into the cork and blurred the grass so the cork was the only thing that catched the attention if that makes sense

welcome to TP and the 52's look forward to seeing the next 51

ahh ok found it

Im also new to this but here goes.... I would have tried to get more detail into the cork and blurred the grass so the cork was the only thing that catched the attention if that makes sense

welcome to TP and the 52's look forward to seeing the next 51

Ah, you beat me to it! I was busy setting up the Flickr account just for this then figuring out how to link the photo over. Next time won't take me so long, haha.

Thanks Craig for your feedback, I'll have to play around with the settings and practice more... and yes, your suggestion definitely makes sense - will learn how to do that!

Great start to your 52 Sarah,
A simple yet effective take on the theme, particularly like the vivid colour tones. Compositionally good too, the cork placed on the upper left third works well against the negative space feel to the right of the frame.

Dof could be a little shallower as Craig mentioned above but apart from that, good start. (y) Iain

Hi Sarah & a belated welcome to the 52's from me :wave:

Like it...great contrast in the colors , nicely sharp . fab start to your project....look forward to seeing more of your work (y)

'ello, Sarah, cracking start. Didn't scream Sin, but quite a subtle interpretation. Clean, simple and well composed.

Welcome aboard (y)

Back