Scot's quine's 52 Challenge for 2021 - Week 52 added

Wonderful, lovely colour tones in such a fresh image. Good work Joan :)

Half
Nice bright yellow, it really stands out well. Good take on the theme too, although I think your spirit level needs a clean.

Half
Nice bright yellow, it really stands out well. Good take on the theme too, although I think your spirit level needs a clean.

That just shows it gets used! This is my 'in the house' one. The bigger one stays in the garage!

Nice image and well thought out for the theme - a clean level is an unused level, it has to have some character ;)

Definitely well used and an imaginative take on the theme.

Listened last week to a zoom presentation by a lady on refractive images so thought I would give it a go!

Reflection
The refraction looks great and makes for a very colourful reflection.

That works very well!

Very colourful Joan, it works well.

That's a great effect. It's really reminiscent of the 70's - even down to the schooners. Love it!

Beautifully colourful kaleidoscopic image Joan. Would look great as a print on the wall.

Very clever Joan, well thought out

I like that picture for smooth, it's really quite arty.

That's great - lovely shot!

Interesting presentation. I like the positioning of the focused square in the frame.

Reflections is excellent. Well done for putting water in the glasses - it really adds to the effect.
Very good bit of thinking for Rough. Not one to get distracted and forget about!
Smooth is an excellent image. Great composition and presentation.

Thank you all. I was very pleased with the Week 11 shot as it is not something I have tried before. I may even print it out and hang it on the wall!

Wow... Those eyes are really alive. A lovely shot, just the right moment!

Back