Daily Shaheed's 366 challenge

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
Hi people

I've had a year where a lot of my camera gear has been locked away due to house renovations. These are now complete and feel like I want to catch up!

Ive started doing a 366 - I hope i can see it through. Apologies if this is the wrong place to post them.

The Night Before the Morning After (1-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

Get Down Mr Brown (2-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

Fond Farewell Samyang 85 F1.4 (3-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

Sophia (4-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

Not Fair, Not Safe (5-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

Fantastic photos, loving the portraits. Will keep popping in to comment. Good luck keeping to the 366.

Last edited:
Hi Shaheed, doubt the iphone will hinder you, with looking at the images you have posted already..

Got home very late, lacking inspiration......but didn't want to fall so early. Not one I'm happy with, but it keeps it going. Literally a pic of a picture on our wall, lit by my daughter's torch. I guess this is the real challenge - keeping up with the pics when energy/inspiration are lacking!!

A very long day (7-366) by Shaheed Rahman, on Flickr

All very striking images - The NHS one stands out for me as making a very good point! I also really like today's image, a (y) for snoopy and I like the b/g.

There is nothing wrong with taking an image of a picture that suits the sentiment you are feeling at the time. Good luck for year :)

All very striking images - The NHS one stands out for me as making a very good point! I also really like today's image, a (y) for snoopy and I like the b/g.

There is nothing wrong with taking an image of a picture that suits the sentiment you are feeling at the time. Good luck for year :)

Thank you - I'm dreading the day whenI have to use the iPhone for a pic -I think its impractical to think I'll be able to use my DSLR for all the pics!

iPhone's don't take such bad pictures and a 366 is about pushing your boundaries, taking a good picture with an iPhone can be a challenge in it's self.

iPhone's don't take such bad pictures and a 366 is about pushing your boundaries, taking a good picture with an iPhone can be a challenge in it's self.

I know - I'm going to try some dance photography later this week and want to do more non people shots! I've taken a few pics with my iPhone which I like but I guess I'd ideally want them to be on the dslr!

I've probably taken more shots that aren't people portraits in the last 3 days than I have in the last 3 months - already a good thing!

I know that night shift feeling - you could always do some abstracts of hospital equipment in your break :)
That's funny - break?? [emoji23][emoji23]

I'll have a look later if I get some time though!

Last edited:
I know that night shift feeling - you could always do some abstracts of hospital equipment in your break :)

I took your advice last night. My first iPhone pic of this challenge!

Not quite in a break (on the journey from a&e to ICU) as I didn't get one of those til 5am.

I'll post it up in a bit

Shaheed

Just a particularly busy time. Covering theatre/ICU/labour ward and a&e emergencies!

I am guessing your in anesthetics then :)

I took your advice last night. My first iPhone pic of this challenge!

Not quite in a break (on the journey from a&e to ICU) as I didn't get one of those til 5am.

I'll post it up in a bit

Shaheed

I'm looking forward to seeing it - I'm currently on a strange time zone but will pop back to have a look after archery :)

Now that is an image with impact! Nice tones and great lines. I really like the effect you have created.

So you can get good images out on an iPhone and while on the night shift and not a portrait in sight :clap:

Now that is an image with impact! Nice tones and great lines. I really like the effect you have created.

So you can get good images out on an iPhone and while on the night shift and not a portrait in sight :clap:

Thank you! It was taken with the humble iPhone 5 and a bit of basic fiddling in Instagram (gasps!). I like a border so uploaded it to the computer and posted it from there.

I'm finding the hardest part to be doing a pic after a long day at work. I'll go to take a pic in a while. Certainly finding that thinking about the next day's shot a day in advance helps. I might need to develop a few "bankers" for when I'm not sure about what to shoot!

i feared that 365 (nee 366)s had fallen from grace, but HERE is one.. good luck Shaheed, stunning start to the year there (y)

i feared that 365 (nee 366)s had fallen from grace, but HERE is one.. good luck Shaheed, stunning start to the year there (y)

Back