Show us yer film shots then!

Anyone ever used FX-39? I bought some the other day and I've been using it this week with Acros 100. It seems pretty good, I think, and it's fairly economical. Apparently it's well suited to the T-grain type films (e.g., Acros, Delta, T-Max); I'm wondering how well it'll work with Delta 400.

This is really, really good - a lot of definition and some great depth and variety in the tones.

I have been out using up a 2005 dated 'Tudor'( Fuji) 100 film rated at 50 ASA as it was old in my 1986 Leica M6 and processed it in a powder 'NOVA' C41 Press Kit I have been given.

all 35mm f1.4 Canadian Leitz Summilux lens
St George's Day 01.jpg St George's Day 02.jpg St George's Day 03.jpg

Garden still life. Linhof Master Technika, Ilford FP4/Fuji Provia, schneider 210mm f5.6 apo symmar shot at f5.6. I have never used provia before but the colours on the film are great but my scanning and processing does not really do it justice.
img108 by biotecbob, on Flickr
img110 by biotecbob, on Flickr

Thanks Trevor -- I was sent about 75 cassettes of that 2005 dated Tudor 100 24 exp film by a kind lady who read that my Boy and I use 'outdated film' and she had it for a Charity and didn't use it all up before the 'use by date' so it has been in fridge for years.

That's a cracking shot of the poo and bogie man.

:)

Thanks Simon, its actually quite a crop but it felt right having the diagonal formed by his arm running across the middle and I knew it was going to end up b&w even though I had Ektar loaded.

Taken in Lincoln with my OM10 and Agfa Vista+ film. The dynamic range of the scene is a bit much for the film
94HNcDFypK5j6P9y8

nFC3EXfJ1X5XZS7n6

I've just got my little Pen FT Velvia stained glass windows back from Peak :0). I just got the small scans so I could get a view of all of the shots so I need to re-scan the best looking ones but I'm happy with the results. I'm also glad to see that I've only missed the last 8 shots when I opened the back in broad daylight after the film carried on winding past 72!

ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1461861564.334595.jpg

ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1461861556.783550.jpg

I'll upload some of the scans from Peak later.

To add to my last post, I have to give credit to the built in meter on the Pen. I metered every shot using it and some with a variable ND so I could shoot wide open in bright sunlight and every shot bar 4 that were inside in vey low light have the exposure pretty much spot on.

I've just got my little Pen FT Velvia stained glass windows back from Peak :0). I just got the small scans so I could get a view of all of the shots so I need to re-scan the best looking ones but I'm happy with the results. I'm also glad to see that I've only missed the last 8 shots when I opened the back in broad daylight after the film carried on winding past 72!

even half frame, slide is gonna look great...(y)

View attachment 63309

View attachment 63308

Love those.

Yup, slide always looks awesome @joxby and being half frame it just adds to the variety!

Thanks @trevorbray These were just shot on my iPhone with the laptop screen as a background. I've used my loupe (Mamiya 645 80/2.8!) and the sharpness on the original is excellent although the lower quality scans I've got from Peak don't really show that.

Thanks Asha, I was very very pleased with it. Once I'd taken it I moved eight steps to my right and the view was even better, but I had one frame left and wanted a shot of a sculpture lol

ektarrb67004 by Madison S, on Flickr
Another from the same place

Nice, I like the colours on this... was that Ektar out of date?... it's done very well if it was..

Back