Show us yer film shots then!

Final roll of holiday snaps, Santiago Calatrava meets Rogério Timóteo!

Voigtlander Bessa L, 15mm Heliar Aspherical. Kodak Portra 800 rated at 400 ASA

33861582066_35cb67c028_b.jpg

Exeter! Walking round those very streets on Wednesday. Very nice, sir.
thank you very much, i really enjoyed using the r3a- i just need to get better with it.
its a lovely bit of the town (look forward to your pics!) its such a shame the old hotel burnt down, that's life i guess.

Never been to Porth eirias. Is there much there?

Just realised it's basically colwyn bay after googling it...

Last edited:
This was the first roll for a while that I would have to describe as largely a disapointment.

These threeish are sort of okish

Meh
r

Yeah defo not your usual standard Simon:exit:, not that I mind as any slackness in quality by you means that my efforts have a chance of looking half decent:confused::p:D:D

First shot from my broken Konica POP on Poundland Agfa converted to B&W. I misjudged the exposure on this, so there's quite a lot of grain / noise.. The last two from my Olympus Superzoom 105 G on Fomapan 100.

FILM - Picadilly
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

FILM - Embarking

FILM - Fire escape

Really like this set, great gritty monochrome with the second image as the real winner for me, very nice work.

A few more from my "overuse of tilt" series.

If you look very closely at the part of the ridge that is in focus in the first photograph, you'll see two very small hikers. The second photo features some very small seagulls.

I'm going to need to find a new gimmick soon...

I'm going to need to find a new gimmick soon...

I have a Hoya Multi Vision filter that is yours if you want it......iirc it gives one image in the middle of the frame and several others of the same image around the circumfrance.

It's a 55mm thread so depending what lens diameter you have you may need to step up or more probably down ( and tolerate vignetting0

Anyway it's gimmicky :D

I have a Hoya Multi Vision filter that is yours if you want it......iirc it gives one image in the middle of the frame and several others of the same image around the circumfrance.

It's a 55mm thread so depending what lens diameter you have you may need to step up or more probably down ( and tolerate vignetting0

Anyway it's gimmicky :D

Well, my lens is a 49mm thread, so it sounds like I could move on to my next trick by just picking up a step-up ring. :)

Love the first shot there RJ.

Thanks!

I had a great shoot last week with Lily. Hopefully we made some good stuff on the new camera. Rolls to be sent away soon.

I do love a Polaroid though and seeing I found a way to scan without Newton rings, here's one from that shoot! It means we lose some frame though. :(

SX-70 + Impossible Gen 3.0

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple more from the Oly Superzoom 105 G / Fomapan 100, plus one from the Lubitel 166 U / expired Portra 160 that I took a few months back. I think the reason I didn't post this before is because I slightly chopped the guys feet off at the bottom of the frame which I felt let the pic down a bit. I guess my standards have now slipped enough to let it pass. :D.

FILM - Illumination

FILM - Bicycle

FILM - Passing the Fat Cat

Back