Show us yer film shots then!

Thanks.

It is the greatest camera ever made.

I just point it and press the button.
Come, come. You do have decide if you are pointing at mountains, groups or just one person. Must have a sort through my breeding herd of XA2s and release some of the healthy ones back into the wild. I still can't work out how I ended up with so many.

A Misty day in North Norfolk
Pentax 645N, 45-85mm, Ilford HP5+

25402468538_a6c7c112d9_b.jpg

39269156101_fc2291b71e_b.jpg

25402488398_4286b54e60_b.jpg

I feel like I'm hogging the thread a bit at present - are you all waiting for your scans back or something? :)
I think the Christmas turkey and mince pie related lethargy is beginning to show, I'm sure normal service will soon be resumed! ;) :D Lovely shot that last one too, Nige. (y)

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. I was very fortunate with the light and the mist - it was a gorgeous morning.

In my experience that kind of good fortune is made rather than just happens! (And far too often I'm not about when it possibly could happen :( )

I feel like I'm hogging the thread a bit at present - are you all waiting for your scans back or something? :)

I was wondering that.
Keep posting them up fishy
I'm surprised at how much is posted here tbh, not just you.
I'm guessing there must be quite a few that don't actually dev or scan their own......or something.....I dunno.

I feel like I'm hogging the thread a bit at present - are you all waiting for your scans back or something?

Well I must get around to scanning my shots in the 50s (nothing great just AAMOI), trouble is they are about 1" sq prints and stuck in an album so the quality won't be great after they are enlarged :eek:
The negs got lost over time :(

I have a small backlog of films waiting to be developed. If I finish one more roll tomorrow I'll have five to fill a tank. Also, when the schools go back it'll be easier to get access to the bathroom where I hang films to dry.

Back