Show us yer film shots then!

Here are a few I took earlier in the summer, using my EOS 5, when I lent my Dad my 20D.

2852371793_7a1949587d_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lewiscraik/2852371793/sizes/o/

2852370541_b87c31f3d0_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lewiscraik/2852370541/sizes/o/in/photostream/

I think they both look better on the slide though...

still trying to work out how to scan without the naff colour cast but ........
i hope they dont see these ,,,taken on sunday ,( 14th sep ) sherpa tensing has just helped L.L. ( both members on this forum ) up a rather steep ,,well mountain really . notice the look of pain on their faces .

nb , sherpa tensing not his real name , changed to protect his identity

this.jpg

i hope they dont see these ,,,taken on sunday ,( 14th sep ) sherpa tensing has just helped L.L. ( both members on this forum ) up a rather steep ,,well mountain really . notice the look of pain on their faces .

this.jpg

That was not pain on my face it way oxygen deprivation due to the smoke half way up....

I have these good ideas sometimes...

Nice capture Donut..

Regards

Nigel

didnt you have a puff at the bottom as well ??? i will say zis only once ( well my phone told me i was in france ) all the pics posted by both L.L. and your good self have been very good , a very well done and a pat on the back for both of you ,im sure adam's and sue's will be equally as good when they are posted , as i said before a really good weekend , and those that couldnt make it missed out ,i just hope im invited to the next outing ( i know you can only take so much stupidity before you want to kill someone )

didnt you have a puff at the bottom as well ??? i will say zis only once ( well my phone told me i was in france ) all the pics posted by both L.L. and your good self have been very good , a very well done and a pat on the back for both of you ,im sure adam's and sue's will be equally as good when they are posted , as i said before a really good weekend , and those that couldnt make it missed out ,i just hope im invited to the next outing ( i know you can only take so much stupidity before you want to kill someone )

I do not think anyone could match me on the stupidly front.... I pride myself on pushing the boundaries..

Nigel

The smoke was started at the bottom and was finished halfway up...

this.jpg

:LOL: I believe the phrase I used when you pointed the camera as we reached the summit started with an F, end in F and sounded vaguely Russian!

But LOOK!! I always look hugely overweight in pictures and on that one, you can see the climb has taken at least 2 stone off! :D Wuv you!! :LOL:

Images from the test roll in my old EOS500n 35mm SLR i found at the back of the cupboard - Fuji Neopan B&W, C41 processed at Asda and scanned to CD (0.8Mb jpegs) for under a fiver. Some colour cast from the C41 process on a few of the images, particularly the boat one. No meddling in p'shop, these are just resized from the Asda CD.

CNV00065.JPG

CNV00063.JPG

CNV00039.JPG

CNV00045.JPG

CNV00072.JPG

And another test roll from my newly acquired EOS30 (bought purely to see what eye control was all about !) - Fuji Pro400H processed and scanned at Asda again. Not the best selection of film for the subject matter on these images, but it was first out of the drawer and it was just a test roll to check exposure and shutter operation...

CNV00004.JPG

CNV00034.JPG

CNV00035.JPG

They look good. Score+1 for new scanner. (y)

Why is everyone showing these MF images so small though?

Why is everyone showing these MF images so small though?

They are just the right height for my laptop screen CT.

Just got a roll of Fuji Sensia 200 back, just developed and CD'ified!! Taken with my EOS3.

2912440373_79db249f16_o.jpg

This one, I converted to B&W with CS3 as I believed it would look better. I think I was right.

2912440927_7dd600a0d1_o.jpg

Like that second one, although its out of frame you can nearly see what she is painting.

This bloke....could PLAY

nnnnnice *blows smoke ring*

245ybus.jpg

Posted this in another thread but here you go...

My first B&W developed and printed by me :D

I like that first one. Unusual - a joanna in the street! I wonder how far he had to push it? :LOL:

Its left out in the street, a pub or something closed down, they didn't have the heart to throw it in a skip, so just left it.
People passing just siddown....and play, this guy is a regular, he comes out of his shop at lunch time or break or whatever, and plays...:wacky:

oh....here's another nutjob on the same day, if his skin tone looks a bit odd its because he was completely yellow, can't quite capture that on b/w...:LOL:

They're all mental in York....:LOL:

2kk4s8.jpg

Scanned today from a film shot a week or so ago with my new 2nd hand Pentax 6x7 + 45mm f4

Thoughts and comments appreciated.
Both good, but that 2nd one is beautiful in it's simplicity.

Here's another from my first roll of film. Ilford FP4+ ISO125. Dev'd at college but this time scanned in as a TIFF. No processing digitally apart from export to 800 pixels in Lightroom.

Love that last one CT!

A take on the Scotish Widow advert, taken with Ilford FP4 plus.

p76142454-4.jpg

I like that, nice,(y) looks a bit processed though, in the background..

2966161935_5353787c19.jpg
[/url]

Thoughts and comments appreciated.

Thats killer (y)

Here's another from my first roll of film. Ilford FP4+ ISO125.

Like it (y), that doors upsetting things a touch to my eye.

God, summer feels like 10 years ago...

2b7gjd.jpg

13zmxxs.jpg

2afehqa.jpg

After wasting most of the pack (an expensive lesson) I finally got one shot from my polaroid back that isn't going in the bin.

3034527178_11e7e9ed3c.jpg

It's not particularly sharp which could be down to poor focussing on my part, it was quite dark in the kitchen and the bugger wouldn't sit still. Or is it a trait of polaroids? It's my first time with polaroid and I'm still getting to grips with the Bronica so it's probaly something I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Back