Show us yer film shots then!

Nice shots Andy but the first one has a green cast....tip:- just bring up Photocolor and click on "auto color" it could help when getting a green cast (y)
Did you notice the green cast? Did you Andy?

Nope, no such colour as 'green' anyway. Just another shade of grey. :D

Actually Brian I always use auto colour correction as I am (and I'm surprised the whole world doesn't know this) red/green colour blind, so any colour casts are entirely the fault of photoshop and I refuse to accept any blame or criticism. :D

Oh eye...that fotoshopp got a lot to answer for that has........devil incarnate if yask me.....mind of its own....should be banned tbf

:D

Nope, no such colour as 'green' anyway. Just another shade of grey. :D

Actually Brian I always use auto colour correction as I am (and I'm surprised the whole world doesn't know this) red/green colour blind, so any colour casts are entirely the fault of photoshop and I refuse to accept any blame or criticism. :D

Go on Andy use auto color in the first shot just for me :crying:.... it looks really great with a slight red\magenta cast that you get with a low sun.......mind you if the sun wasn't low it's back to further colour correction WTF :eek:

A car-boot Olympus Mju II Zoom 80. Nice little lens, but very light-leaky. Think I'll stick this on eBay as spares and repairs and see if anyone is less lazy than I am.

mike-2655-1.jpg

Last roll shot on my £3 Nikon L35AF before it became someone else's £40 Nikon L35AF. Going to miss it.

mike-2665-Edit-1.jpg

Every Camera Club member in Essex seems to have been to the British Museum and photographed the ' Great Hall' except ME -- so I went !! Free Bus Pass to Romford Station then to Stratford for Central Line, off at Tottenham Court Road and walk to the Museum. It is FREE but they want a £5 'Donation' and there are bag searches. There were loads of people using cameras and 'gadgets' taking pictures -- I went around several times in the Great Hall but the 'shadows' were not as good as on some award-winning photos I have seen . I took a few anyway == I was using my 'gift' MINOLTA SRT-100X with the MC W- Rokkor-SG 28mm f3.5 lens, 2007 dated Fuji Acros 100 rated at 80 ASA with Weston Master III and 'Incident Light' technique and I processed in RODINAL 1+50 for 13.5 mins @ 20oC. I got around 1/125th @ f4.5 except when i shot up into the sun then put 1/1000th @ f5.6
Brit Museum 01 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Brit Museum 02 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Brit Museum 03 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Brit Museum 04 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

26929368484_54027b71fe_c.jpg
Br

Absolutely love this, Peter.

Is this becoming guess the photo. :)

Oh now I do like that, Kevin, a pinhole image that really seems to work!

Epping and Ongar Railway 1940's event Saturday -- dull overcast all day BUT it showed up the STEAM !! My 1960's 'Gift' Minolta SR T-100X loaded with 2002 dated 'TURA' ( Agfa) P150 film I rated at 80 ASA and processed in Rodinal 1+50 for 15 mins @ 20oC ---- could have used 17 mins maybe. Negs scanned on Epson 1650 flatbed + Vuescan pro + PhotoShop 7
What a DREADFUL Salute !! MC Rokkor - PF 50mm f1.7
Epping and Ongar Railway by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 at f3.5 and 1/125th

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 at f3.5 and 1/125th

MD Minolta Zoom 35-70mm f3.5 at f4

MD Minolta Zoom 35-70mm f3.5 at f5.6

MD Minolta Zoom 35-70mm f3.5 at f5.6