Show us yer film shots then!

Walthamstow High Street, 2022.
Pentax 67 + Portra 160, 16x12 handprint
53503916556_9e13503a2f_b.jpg

How lovely, I take it that’s a stranger to you?

Really good job @FruitFlakes I've seen your other portraits so far it looks like you have a project and it's going well.

Just a bit of a 'BLUE Colour Cast'

Excellent Nige, you’ve got a wide range of tones, reflections, lovely composition and all that with a littleXA3 haha.

Excellent Nige, you’ve got a wide range of tones, reflections, lovely composition and all that with a littleXA3 haha.
Thanks Marino. It's a perfect camera for just carrying about, even if I specifically take another camera somewhere. It's amazingly pocketable due to its size and clamshell design. I'd quite like to have the rangefinder focus of the XA but the zone focus works well for the photographs I tend to take.

Was this a resent trip ? If so what did you think of it ? I used to live in Bugibba some time back, the people were fantastic ( very pro English)

It was from a trip in September last year. We have family in Haz-Zebbug. My brother-in-law moved there 20 years ago.

We like it very much and, as you say, they a very pro British. It's our main annual holiday place.

An oldie from 2011 just rediscovered. Yashicamat 124G and Tri-X.

Tanfield Railway engine shed by Kevin Allan, on Flickr
I have just been there this morning and it is totally different now having just been refurbished to comply with 'Elf an Safety' and also to improve the working conditions. It is a bit cosmetically clean at present but the mandatory oil and grease are starting to spread. There was shed full of locomotives but nothing was working today.

First time using 120 Film and I'm loving life
Scanned Wet print -
Paper: Iford multigrade RC pearl
Film: 120 Ilford HP5 +
Camera: Agfa Isolette I
I believe the black stains at the bottom left right is from lack of agitation while dev the paper.
Scan_20240212-(2).jpg

Back