Show us your Desktop

I'll play....

screencap1_zps0b15b5f0.jpg

There's nowt like admiring your own Work:LOL:

Untitled23.jpg

Last edited:
I've not seen much of your work recently Matt what are you into these days?

I'm doing quite a bit of light painting and been working on a project to start earning some money from photography, but cannot really go too much into that on the open forum yet ;) as it would break certain rules, I'm still just about keeping up my photo of the day though a lot recently have been a bit dull as I've been ill and so has my dad who I look after :( but still shooting :D

I'm doing quite a bit of light painting and been working on a project to start earning some money from photography, but cannot really go too much into that on the open forum yet ;) as it would break certain rules, I'm still just about keeping up my photo of the day though a lot recently have been a bit dull as I've been ill and so has my dad who I look after :( but still shooting :D

Sounds like you are keeping very busy, hope the project works out for you. (y)

Here's mine. Handheld shot of a fibre-optic ceiling lamp with a little bit of PS tweaking

fibres2_zps18471bb3.jpg

Yes, I run my monitors sideways

Having just changed laptops, still working on it but the desktop on Windows 8, I must move some of those icons off of it, one of the things I live about windows 8 is you can have the tile shortcuts on the start screen (y)

This was taken at the Harry Potter studio tour, I lent across the barrier.
It is one of the desks in Snape's potions class. :)

We took my daughter for her birthday present and she got to open the doors into the hall where they eat their dinners in the films. :)

Screen%20Shot%202013-06-15%20at%2020.50.58.png

I've not played in one of these for a while, here's my latest :)

Fullscreen-20130619-134714.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

On the desktop's desktop but a plain blue background on the netbook and the standard background behind both sets of win8 tiles.

DSCF0039.jpg

On the desktop's desktop but a plain blue background on the netbook and the standard background behind both sets of win8 tiles.

Thats cute, but y no icons? :p

Mainly because I'm on a different machine (one of the win8 ones) and don't have a screenshot of that photo as a desktop on here.

In general, an icon's an icon so picture that shot with a load of programme icons to the left side, a few on the wall at the top and on the duvet at the bottom and a load of shortcuts to files and imaging software to the right.

It's been posted before and she's sat beside me.

Cat's not happy though - says it's not her best side...

Well at least she wasn't presenting her arse like they normally do :p

(The cat, before anyone chips in!)

Well at least she wasn't presenting her arse like they normally do :p

(The cat, before anyone chips in!)

Yup, a usual view is ! with the . replaced with a *...

Here's mine. Recently got a 27" iMac which is Super WOW!! The image on screen is one I took at Dungeness earlier this year.

ScreenShot

Back