Sigma DP Merrils Price Drop

Thanks Peter, it was some of my first night time shots taken with the DP2 and they did turn out surprisingly good.

Re printing .....I don't think its that good I would want it printing and saying that I don't think any of my shots are worth printing :)

Box Canvas A1....20" x 30" ordered of the above to see what it actually looks like on Canvas,
I used Canvas-Kings on eBay as I thought his prices was very good ( £16:49 Delivered ) and they use Epson Pro Printers and genuine Epson inks.

Huw, that's simply an awesome capture, you should get that professionally printed LARGE and hung on a wall, stand back and feel proud. Great stuff, I love the colours and the big clouds, dramatic, wow!

Thanks Peter, your comments are much appreciated.
I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, it's my desktop at the moment :)

Huw , will let you know what the quality is like when my canvas arrives but for £16 not expecting the world.
You should as above get that printed it would look Awesome love the Sigma colours.

you need to clean your wheels Peter, that brake dust once it sets in is corrosive

I have heard the Lee Filters give a blue cast but not sure if that applies to the merrills , I tried a cheap 10 stop off eBay and the results was poor.

Got my canvas this morning and very very happy with it for the price I paid and will definitely be ordering more.

french supermarket had a couple of demo prints of aluminium and acrylic, really liked the acrylic, which actually looked like it had been printed onto something and bonded to the rear of the acrylic, giving a mirror image if you looked from the rear side :O :)

the alu one suited black and white well, not sure if thats the same process as the fancy ones you can get from adarama

Some nice shots there and I must get a DP3 :)

where was the car show mate as saw loads of old classics on the way home from work today.

ahh not one near me but must have been one on as saw one after another on dual carriageways on way home..some real classics and few modern supercars all in space if about 15 munutes

Back