Daily Slimbert's 2012 - 366 - Day 117 Added

Seriously, Lynton, it's a massive pain sometimes.....:crying:

Juggling everything means some days I have to photograph the first thing I see, which is often very mundane and difficult to make interesting!! :shake:

I'm sorry to say it, but the next few photos to come are equally boring.....:puke:

good luck with sticking through it though.....(y)

here's a suggestion... next 2 weeks... a picture of a fish (preferably alive!!)

Well it's nice to finally have an update (y) it does sound like you've had a bit of a rough one :eek: I have and issue with buying stuff but bags is not one of them (y) some great stuff but I do know your pain on finding stuff to take photo's of some days :shrug:

Matt

Someone formatted one of his memory cards yesterday on an engagement shoot, which had loads of his 366 photos still on it, that hadn't been backed up on to a computer.....I'll give you three guesses who that was.....:bonk:

Looks like it's over for me this year!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Try a free program called recova. I got some of my pictures back but don't think I had formatted card. Worth a try

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Yep.....:shake:

I've lost alsorts of shots, that I was sure I'd backed up.....I think 5, maybe 6, photos for my 366 including a shoot I did of my new car plus loads of my girls on a family day out!! :crying:

I'm so pee'd off with myself for doing it.....100% schoolboy error!!! :bang:

I'll be having another crack at this though, as I'm determind to do it!!

Try a free program called recova. I got some of my pictures back but don't think I had formatted card. Worth a try

Thanks for the tip, but sadly I've already tried this as I've got Sandisk's own recovery software, and the only images it retrieved were the ones from the engagement shoot.....:(

Gutted for you Damien, if you didn't have the Sandisk software I would have sent you a code for it :(

I've got at least half a dozen codes, but thanks for the thought!! (y)

Again, I'll be having another crack at this fairly soon, but with a slight twist on it.....;)

I've got at least half a dozen codes, but thanks for the thought!! (y)

Again, I'll be having another crack at this fairly soon, but with a slight twist on it.....;)

Same here, I have a thing for memory cards and to be it's gotta be the best and I'm my book that is the Sandisk Extreme Pro Series (y)

Look forward to seeing what you come up with (y) having just suppased my 500th photo of the day I'm starting to consider my options, do I finish at the end of this year to make to complete years or do I take the next step and finish on the 26th September 2013 which would be a cool 1000 photo's :thinking:

Matt

....... do I finish at the end of this year to make to complete years or do I take the next step and finish on the 26th September 2013 which would be a cool 1000 photo's :thinking:

Matt
I'd say go for the 1,000 :D

Speaking of which... I better find your thread and have a look :geek:

Back