Sony RX100

Really like that :)

Thank you, it shows why the RX100 is so good, I was walking the dogs when I took that picture and rarely take a dslr when doing a brisk morning walk. RX100 fits in pocket and is always in there and so is ready to get shots like that. When I left the house it was wet and dark, I didn't expect that photo opportunity at all.

Just picked up and RX100MK I for the third time as wanted something that fits in my pocket and that doesn't need lenses changing.

Some lovely captures here. I've been to Singapore once and really enjoyed it - you've definitely caught the spirit of the downtown area! I'm really impressed by the quality of the pics too.

Thanks, I Know Singapore quite well which I suppose helps with the captures. The RX100 Mk IV is a terrific little camera, so easy to carry in a pocket and great quality.

Some great shots from The RX100,still punching above its weight, loving mine, keep them coming

Considering an RX100 or a Fuji X100 for my next camera, for when I want something a little smaller and lighter than the 5DII.. Hmmm.

Considering an RX100 or a Fuji X100 for my next camera, for when I want something a little smaller and lighter than the 5DII.. Hmmm.
The X100 is a fairly big old lump, not pocketable really. I've tried loads of stuff from X10/100, various Panasonic and Olly mirrorless jobbies, Pentax Q, XZ1 & 2, Ricoh GR then an RX100. It's my non-DSLR grail camera, small enough not to arouse suspicion at gigs/shows etc., but produces decent images to my eyes.

Fixed is fine, but mainly I just love the retro look of the black/silver, but the pocketability of the RX100 is great as well. Maybe I'll just sell an arm and get both! You can never have too many! :p

Just had to post my M3 back to Sony for a warranty repair. :( The rear control just developed a fault out of the blue, the top push stopped working - still clicking left, right and bottom. Hope they get it back to me before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath....

Last edited:
some great snaps. Is it just me or does the EVF want to be used all the time? I jus love looking through it! Had it on my travels to Istanbul and level of detail on shots on bright days was staggering!

some great snaps. Is it just me or does the EVF want to be used all the time? I jus love looking through it! Had it on my travels to Istanbul and level of detail on shots on bright days was staggering!
Not sure about the EVF, I have the mk1 :)

Back