Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2019/20 :-)

Aye you are normally doing a lot better Andrea. Normally better than me. :( ;) Just had a look at your squad, and I think you may be making a mistake with so many Everton players. Supporting a team is one thing, but if they are not cutting it in your FF team, Adios. ;) :LOL:

There have been times over the years when I have not had many/any Liverpool players. Not recently obviously. ;) :whistle: :LOL:

:p I only brought one of them in recently and they had been doing well, but unfortunately none of them scored or assisted on Saturday. I don't usually have three Everton players and I often resist players that I don't like in real life (which I know is illogical), but this season has just been a string of wrong decisions. I've signed players just as they go on a goal drought, or sold them just as they recover form. I know it happens to everyone but this season it's been every week - I can't make a good signing.

Perhaps I should post in here to tell everyone who I am signing next, and you can all avoid or sell them! :LOL:

:p I only brought one of them in recently and they had been doing well, but unfortunately none of them scored or assisted on Saturday. I don't usually have three Everton players and I often resist players that I don't like in real life (which I know is illogical), but this season has just been a string of wrong decisions. I've signed players just as they go on a goal drought, or sold them just as they recover form. I know it happens to everyone but this season it's been every week - I can't make a good signing.

Perhaps I should post in here to tell everyone who I am signing next, and you can all avoid or sell them! :LOL:
I too try and resist players I don't like. There is usually a more agreeable alternative. ;)

I think a lot of people were affected by most forwards having a few off days recently. But changing, you take the risk, and sometimes it doesn't work out. :( And not many players are being consistent over the season so far. Pukki started great, and then disappeared. Though apparently he was still playing. ;) Abraham too started well, but then injuries. :rolleyes: I caught a few weeks in 'the zone' mid season, when all the choices were scoring and I shot up from 15th > 2nd, so there is always hope. I've had the last three weeks below the average, so swings and roundabouts. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Tell me about timing though, I had Mane when I use the Triple Captain option, for two games in a week, and he get injured in the first half of the first game. Triple Captain x 2 games = 3 points. :banghead: :LOL:

I too try and resist players I don't like. There is usually a more agreeable alternative. ;)

I think a lot of people were affected by most forwards having a few off days recently. But changing, you take the risk, and sometimes it doesn't work out. :( And not many players are being consistent over the season so far. Pukki started great, and then disappeared. Though apparently he was still playing. ;) Abraham too started well, but then injuries. :rolleyes: I caught a few weeks in 'the zone' mid season, when all the choices were scoring and I shot up from 15th > 2nd, so there is always hope. I've had the last three weeks below the average, so swings and roundabouts. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Tell me about timing though, I had Mane when I use the Triple Captain option, for two games in a week, and he get injured in the first half of the first game. Triple Captain x 2 games = 3 points. :banghead: :LOL:

It has definitely been a tricky season, and Pukki is one of the players I was thinking of :LOL: Oh well, I have two free transfers this week so will try to use them wisely!

Well Gameweek 26 is finally over because of the staggered Winter Break. Klopp Klopp Boom (60) remain in 1st place, and slightly increase their lead over horspath hounds (54) to 24 points. DoublePogba&Koke (61) move from 3rd > 4th, and I move from 4th > 3rd after getting 77 points. That put puts me just 2 points behind horspath hounds. :) After a very good week, Banished to Riyadh (83) swap places with Mrs Smith's Boys (46) who had a poor week in comparison, and move from 6th > 5th. Banished to Riyadh are just 4 points behind DoublePogba&Koke.

It's getting close in mid table as CrouchPotato (72) in 7th are on equal points as Penfold's Dangermice (78) in 8th, on 1372, and Steve's Strollers (72) are one point behind in 9th, who are just four points ahead of Woodys wonders (78) in 10th.

Weirdly it says Pink Chicken AFC (60) and Wire Flyers (53) are equal 13th on 1321, but CrouchPotato and Penfold's Dangermice are on equal points as mentioned, but not sharing the same position. Not sure how that works. :thinking: :LOL:

The average for the 'week' was 56. Highest scorers of the week were Amber Army with 92. :clap:

The deadline for changes this week is Sat 22nd Feb @ 11:30

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 26
1582240523955.jpeg

Leaders of the Head 2 Head League, horspath hounds, see their lead reduced to three points from CrouchPotato, as they lost their H2H with Steve's strollers 72 - 54. CrouchPotato took on AVERAGE and came out victorious 72 - 56.:clap: ;) I stay in 3rd, four points behind by winning my H2H with Kante fit my Willian 77 - 68.

Six points behind me in 4th, 5th and 6th are Penfold's Dangermice, Steve's strollers and Woodys wonders who all won their H2H's. Positions 7th > are covered by five points. :oops: :$ After so many draws over the last few weeks, there were none.

Next to take on AVERAGE is the leader, horspath hounds. Held og lykke.

Gameweek 26 Results and Gameweek 27 Fixtures
1582241849276.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 26
1582241890243.jpeg

Klopp Klopp Boom (51) are still leading the league, though a lead reduced to just nine points, ahead of horspath hounds (66). It's getting tight at the top. ;) I'm still in 3rd place, but the top two pulled away as I only got 46 points. :rolleyes: Thankfully the three teams behind me, DoublePogba&Koke (40), Banished to Riyadh (29) and Mrs Smith's Boys (44) all got less points than me. :) Steve's strollers (54) moved two places into 7th.

The average points for the week was 45. The highest scorers of the week were horspath hounds with 66 points, through good use of the Bench Boost option, getting 17 points from the bench.

There is a game on Friday this week, so the deadline for changes will be Friday 28th Feb @ 19:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 27
1582651404998.jpeg

horspath hounds maintain their lead of three points at the top by coming through the tricky Head 2 Head against AVERAGE 66 - 45. :) CrouchPotato won their H2H with Bamboozlers 44 - 31 and stay in 2nd. They could have lost though, and still been 2nd, as I was four points behind last week, but thankfully my H2H win against dods duffers 46 - 42 means I stay four points behind.

Steve's strollers beat Klopp Klopp Boom 54 - 51 to go clear into 4th place, six points behind me, but two points ahead of Kante fit my Willian, who won a not very close H2H with Banished to Riyadh 42 - 25. Positions 6 - 10 all lost their H2H's. :oops: :$

As said above, horspath hound beat AVERAGE. Next to take on AVERAGE is Penfold's Dangermice. ádh mór. ;)

Gameweek 27 Results and Gameweek 28 Fixtures
1582652952526.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 27
1582653009996.jpeg

Leading the league (just) but bottom half in the H2H.... It's a funny old game!

Getting to the nitty gritty now with blank and double game weeks coming up... Still having chips left at this stage is beneficial ;)

Leading the league (just) but bottom half in the H2H.... It's a funny old game!

Getting to the nitty gritty now with blank and double game weeks coming up... Still having chips left at this stage is beneficial ;)
Well done for leading. (y)

The Triple Captain didn't work out for me. :( :rolleyes: I still have the Bench Boost option available, but it is choosing when to use it. :thinking: ;) I've had one week with 22 points on the bench, and three weeks with 21 points. I'd still be behind you with those points, but I would be closer. ;) Fingers crossed it works out as good, if not better when I actually use it. :)

Low scoring week this week, but by my reckoning I have increased the lead in head to head back to 6, and just 7 points behind now in the main league. Still a long way to go though!!

With only eight games because of the League Cup Final, and the 'shock' Liverpool result, :oops: :$ :eek: :( :LOL: which would have affected a lot of peoples points, the scores are very low this week as fernface (horspath hounds) said above.

Klopp Klopp Boom (33) still lead from horspath hounds (27), and indeed slightly increase their lead. I remain in 3rd, and get a few points closer after getting 30 points.

DoublePogba&Koke (26) remain in 4th place. Mrs Smith's Boys (35) move up into 5th, and Steve's strollers (29) move up to 6th. It is so close around this are that Banished to Riyadh dropped from 5th > 7th by only getting 23 points. :oops: :$

The average points for the week was 26. The highest scorer of the week were The Puckers with 40 points, which moved them up two places to 16th, equal points, but ahead of, ;) DTFC Snapper. :) Btw, two teams got 14 points. ;)

There's a full schedule this gameweek, and the deadline for changes is Saturday 7th Mar @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 28
1583200773164.jpeg

horspath hounds won a very close Head 2 Head with DTFC Snapper 27 - 26, and with CrouchPotato losing their not very close H2H with Amber Army 23 - 37, now go six points clear on 61 points. I won my H2H against Marco's Mob 30 - 27, which takes me to one point behind CrouchPotato on 54 points. :)

Kante fit my Willian move into 4th ahead of Steve's strollers and onto 46 points, after winning their pretty close H2H with Pink Chicken AFC 16 -14, and Steve's strollers losing a closer H2H with Woodys wonders 29 - 30.

Penfold's Dangermice were unlucky to go H2H with AVERAGE on a low scoring week, and lost 26 - 14. :eek: Steve's strollers are next to take on AVERAGE. Veiksmi. ;)

Gameweek 28 Results and Gameweek 29 Fixtures
1583205548002.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 28
1583205605610.jpeg

Potentially the last update for awhile after the news of the suspension of the football. :eek: :( Fingers crossed things improve with the Coronavirus enough for the football to resume, but whatever it takes to get ahead of this thing, it has to be done.

Anyway, back to the Fantasy Footy. :)

A higher scoring week than the last few weeks. Klopp Klopp Boom (62) still leads the league, though horspath hounds (65) are slightly closer at 12 points behind the leader. I remain in 3rd, though drop further behind after only getting 52 points. Thankfully for me, DoublePogba&Koke (46) had a slightly worse week than I, and so extend my advantage slightly. :)

Mrs Smith's Boys (54) in 5th had a good week, more on this in the H2H league, :( :rolleyes: :LOL: and are now only one point behind DoublePogba&Koke. :oops: :$ ;)

Steve's strollers (53) remain in 6th, Banished to Riyadh (39) stay in 7th, though move from being one point behind last week to a fifteen point difference. Penfold's Dangermice (50) leap over CrouchPotato (45) into 8th, only six points behind 7th place Banished to Riyadh. CrouchPotato are only two points behind though, so all pretty close. 7th - 11th are only covered by 18 points, so lots of potential for change, :) should we get more games. :oops: :$ :confused: ;)

Highest scorerof the week was tarric totts with 82 points, :oops: :$ :clap:And allowed them to jump two places to 19th.

The average for the week was 51 points. So I just about beat the average. ;)

Atm, the Premier League is suspended to at least April 3rd.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 29
1584126482491.jpeg

horspath hounds extend their lead of the Head 2 Head league after winning their H2H with Woodys wonders 65 - 58, whilst CrouchPotato lost to Penfold's Dangermice 45 - 50. The lead is now 9 points. :oops: :$ :)

I was one point behind CrouchPotato, and remain one point behind after also losing my H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 52 - 54. :( :LOL:

Steve's strollers beat AVERAGE 53 - 51. :clap: And that enabled Steve's strollers to move up into 4th place, six points behind me. dods duffers move up to 5th, two points behind Steve's strollers, after winning their H2H with Pink Chicken AFC 58 - 55. Kante fit my Willian, who were 4th, drop to 6th, on the same points as dods duffers, but behind on total accumulated points, after losing a high scoring H2H with Wire Flyers 62 - 66.

I doubt the next round of H2H's will be as listed in the 2nd pic because of the postponment of the Premier League fixtures until at least 3rd April, so I'll put the H2H league standings first this week.

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 29
1584129221218.jpeg

Gameweek 28 Results and probably not Gameweek 29 Fixtures :rolleyes:
1584129166466.jpeg

Last week it was confirmed the 2019/20 Premier League season will resume on 17 June, if all safety requirements are in place.

And today we're pleased to let you know Fantasy Premier League is open again for FPL managers to prepare for the run-in.

But you'll notice we've made the following changes:

- The remaining season's fixtures have been allocated new Gameweeks
- Each new Gameweek is indicated by a "+" (e.g. GW30+, GW31+, GW32+)
- GW30+ is a Double Gameweek starting with two midweek fixtures (AVL v SHU and MCI v ARS) followed by a full round of 10 matches
- FPL managers can make unlimited free transfers until the GW30+ deadline without playing a Wildcard
- Prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed
- Any unused chips or Wildcards will remain available for use before the end of the season
- Triple Captain, Bench Boost and Free Hit chips are available in GW30+

Using your chips

Because of there being unlimited transfers there is no need to use your Wildcard for GW30+. Managers using iOS need not use the Wildcard option available here.

Android users looking to activate their Free Hit chip for GW30+ will need to do so on the web and not the app.

When is the first deadline?

The Gameweek 30+ deadline is Wednesday 17 June at 17:00 BST, an hour before Aston Villa v Sheffield United kicks off.

With each match being played behind closed doors and broadcast in the UK it represents a great opportunity for FPL managers to tune in and scout players, identify differentials and gain an advantage on mini-league rivals.

And in the lead-up to the Gameweek 30+ deadline, The Scout will return to provide FPL managers with comprehensive insight and tips.

Head-to-Head leagues

Please note that Head-to-Head leagues ended in Gameweek 38. However, FPL managers can create new H2H leagues for the remaining nine Gameweeks in the normal manner.

It is going to get a bit complicated, but at least there is football for the Fantasy Footy to carry on. Fingers crossed it gets to the end OK.

Last edited:
I hope everyone in the fantasy league (and indeed the wider forum) is fit and well.

The unlimited transfers and (possibly only) double game week make for some interesting choices. Especially if you have chips left too. There are numerous possible routes to take through the next couple of gameweeks.... I think I have my plan sorted

I did not take in all the information above about how the leagues would, or wouldn't continue. So the Head 2 Head league has finished, and so we have a winner, horspath hounds, Talk Photography H2H League winners 2019-20. Congratulations. :clap::clap::clap::banana:

With a nine point lead it would have been difficult for them to be caught, but we'll never know. ;) I finished 3rd, one point behind CrouchPotato. Steve's strollers finish 4th, two points ahead of dods duffers (5th) and Kante fit my Willian (6th).

They say there is the option to set up another H2H League for the remaining 9 game weeks, but I doubt as many people will sign up again, and I think it would just dilute horspath hounds achievement should they not win that. Yes, before anyone says, we could do the new H2H league and add the points together, but with no guarantee everyone would carry on, it wouldn't be a fair final result.

Last edited:
Actually forgot all about this with everything going on - Maybe I can save from being Paddy last! :D

Just a reminder to everyone that you have until 5pm today to make any changes to you squad.

And also you have the option of free unlimited changes till that time too. ;) This could be the chance to totally revamp your squad should you wish. Bon chance. :)

Some say football won't be the same atm, but goal line/VAR controversy in the Villa v Sheff Utd game shows controversy will always be there. The Villa keeper grabs the ball from a cross into his box and then gets bundled into the side netting holding the ball by his own player. No message from the goal line tech, and then nothing from VAR. :oops: :$ Ball clearly over the line, and keeper actually pushing the ball against the back of the post. And nothing. :oops: :$ I have heard no reasons up to now how such a blatant mistake has not been picked up by either system in place for just this type of thing. And not even a replay from the goal line tech. :thinking: If I were a Sheff Utd fan I would not be happy if they don't get three points.

So for those who may not have been keeping tabs, the Head 2 Head league has finished, and so we have a winner, horspath hounds, Talk Photography H2H League winners 2019-20. Congratulations. :clap:

Well we are back, and there has been a lot of changes this week. It was slightly a double week as the two games left before the shutdown were added to this gameweek, '30+'.

Back to this gameweek then, 30+. Klopp Klopp Boom (87) still top the league, and have increased their lead from 12 > 34 points as horspath hounds (65) remain 2nd. I was in 3rd, but after a dreadful week, and only getting 51 points drop down to 6th. :oops: :$ And that probably ruined my chance of a top 3 finish. :(:banghead:

So with a huge points haul of 118, DoublePogba&Koke move from 4th >3rd. Banished to Riyadh gained even more points, 120, and moved from 7th >4th. With not quite as many points, but nearly double what I got, :rolleyes: Steve's strollers (99) moved from 6th > 5th.

The highest scorers of the week were Kante fit my Willian with 128 points. :oops: :$ :clap: When the average for the week was 66.

The games are going to be coming thick and fast to get the season over, and so the next gameweek starts today, and so the deadline for changes is today, Tue 23 Jun 17:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 30+
TP FF League GW 30+.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Brian on winning the H2H.

Time to take a chance and play my bench boost, I'm happy with the entire squad, I think they are all fit (Salah?) and will play the majority of the match... Plus they're mostly not playing top teams....

Last edited:
It was done and dusted months ago really though, weren't it? Feels like a bit of an anti-climax now, tbh. I mean, it's brilliant, but then; 'of course Liverpool are league champions!' Like it's not a 'surprise'. But as you say, a relief that it's over.

Champions!!! :banana::banana::banana::ty:

:clap:Now on to break some more records
Fingers crossed. :)

There is one combination which may never be broken, the quickest to win, and the latest to win. Winning with 7 games to go, and winning the league in July. :oops: :$ ;) Hopefully world events will not necessitate anything similar in the future. :)

It was done and dusted months ago really though, weren't it? Feels like a bit of an anti-climax now, tbh. I mean, it's brilliant, but then; 'of course Liverpool are league champions!' Like it's not a 'surprise'. But as you say, a relief that it's over.

Champions!!! :banana::banana::banana::ty:
As a Liverpool fan over the last 30 years, nothing is sorted till it's over. When you're 25 points clear and a Global Pendemic halts everything, :eek: some weird thoughts go through your head. ;)

Now that it is mathematically certain, I can subtly update my Avatar. ;)

It certainly is a Klopp Klopp Boom week. ;):D

Klopp Klopp Boom extend their lead at the top again, with 105 points, the highest score of the week, thanks to using their Bench Boost. Very well timed. :clap:horspath hounds(88) remain in 2nd place, and increased their lead ahead of DoublePogba&Koke(65) in 3rd. Penfold's Dangermice got 101 points for the second week, and jump from 8th > 4th. Steve's strollers (76) stay in 5th. Banished to Riyadh (62) move from 4th > 6th, pushing me (61) from 6th > 7th. :(

As said, Klopp Klopp Boom was the highest scorer with 105 points, and the average was 62.

There are FA Cup games this weekend, but there will still be a complete gameweek of games. The deadline for changes is Sat 27 Jun @11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek
31+
TP FF League GW 31+.jpg

Last edited:
Klopp Klopp Boom (54) extend their lead at the top from 51 - 69 points, by the fact that those just behind seem to be having wildly varying scores each week. Then again with the form of teams so unpredictable from one game to the next after the restart is affecting the scores of our squads. :rolleyes:

To emphasize that point Banished to Riyadh jumped from 6th > 2nd with 97 points, and the highest points of the week. :oops: :$ :clap: horspath hounds drop from 2nd > 3rd having gained just 29 points. :oops: :$ Steve's strollers (61) move into 4th. Penfold's Dangermice (45) drop a place to 5th.

My fall continues as I go from 7th > 8th after only getting only 46 points. :( :banghead: :rolleyes:

The average point score for the week was 50 points.

The deadline for changes is gameweek is Sat 4th Jul @11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 32+
TP FF League GW 32+.jpg

Last edited:
Klopp Klopp Boom (71) still out ahead, and increase their lead slightly, and there is a new 2nd place, as horspath hounds (74) leap frog Banished to Riyadh (58), pushing them down to 3rd. Steve's strollers (75) stay 4th, and Penfold's Dangermice (68) stay 5th, and indeed the rest of the top ten stay in their positions. So I stay in 8th after my best week since the restart, :) and descent stops for now at least. :rolleyes: :LOL:

The average points for the week was 50, and the highest scorers were Mrs Smith's Boys, who got 80 points. :clap: And brings them to within 6 points of me. :oops: :$ :LOL:

The deadline for changes is today, Tue 7th Jul @17:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 33+
TP FF League GW 33+.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to finally use the Bench Boost, and it has turned out quite badly so far. :oops: :$ Whilst I made a few prior substitutions to try and ensure all player would play, so far anyway, there are still games to play, but then your Captain is dropped, :banghead: and when he comes on late in the game, gets booked, and so I have double zero points. :rolleyes: Most of all the other players have scored pretty low. Timing is everything, luck of the draw, whatever. :( I was hoping that this may get me moving back up the league towards the 3rd place I had prior to the restart, from currently 8th. With three games to go, I have 40 points, when the average is 39 atm, with only two players liable for points from those three games for me, I doubt I will beat the average despite using the Bench Boost. :mad:

Unless Ings and Ward-Prowse each get hat-tricks and lay on each others goals of course. :LOL:

Just wanted to share my frustration, and maybe give someone some schadenfreude. :oops: :$ :( :LOL:

Klopp Klopp Boom (89) hits 2000 points whilst also extending their lead at the top. :clap: Changes below though as horspath hounds (50) had almost as bad a week as me, and moves from 2nd > 4th. Banished to Riyadh (75) move back up to 2nd, and Steve's strollers (81) move into 3rd. Penfold's Dangermice (57) also had a relatively poor week, and dropped from 5th > 7th. DoublePogba&Koke (83) and Woodeys wonders (78) move into 5th and 6th.

As I feared, my use of the Bench Boost did not work out at all as I only got 49 points even with all the squad counting for points. :oops: :$ That enabled Mrs Smith's Boys (70) to moved above me into 8th, as I drop another place to 9th. :rolleyes:

The average for the week was 59 points, so I was well below that. :( :LOL: The highest scorers for the week were the leaders, Klopp Klopp Boom, with 89 points. :clap:

The deadline for changes this week is Sat 11th Jul @11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 34+
TP FF League GW 34+.jpg

I know I've done well these last few weeks with my current squad, but have just deployed my final wildcard.

In the money league at work we pay out top 3 places and I'm currently 3rd, but it's very close between the top 3 (20 points) and 4th is only a further 30 points or so behind. So I need to consolidate/improve on my 3rd. My recent move to Kane hasn't worked so far and Jiminez is firing blanks, whilst my opponents are benefiting from Ings' form, so a striker shake up was needed. Then a little tweak to midfield to bring in an extra form player, and switched out some of the bench warmers to raise funds. My 2 keepers were facing Liverpool and Man U this week, so I didn't have a good choice there, as both those sides can score bagfuls. So I've brought in the cheapest playing keeper who isn't against a top team this week (Reina) in the hope of a nil-nil, with a view to restoring Pope to the starting line up straight after this round of fixtures.

As always with these things, it will either be inspired or make me look like an idiot!

I've just been on the FF site to see how many points I had so far, and I noticed that someone has got 148 points. :oops: :$

They chose Antonio as Capatin ahead of De Bruyne and Sterling in their team, and picked up 78 points just for Antonio. :oops: :$ He had two other West Ham players, so must be a fan. ;) Someone has benefited from being a West Ham fan. Makes a change. :LOL:

I've just been on the FF site to see how many points I had so far, and I noticed that someone has got 148 points. :oops: :$

They chose Antonio as Capatin ahead of De Bruyne and Sterling in their team, and picked up 78 points just for Antonio. :oops: :$ He had two other West Ham players, so must be a fan. ;) Someone has benefited from being a West Ham fan. Makes a change. :LOL:

I replaced Henerson in net for Schmeichel thinking we'd concede against Chelsea and Bournmouth had little chance of scoring.. Messed that one up! Much in the same way I put Vardy as captain :(. Could have been a big week for me

Reina saved my blushes a bit with 9 points.... Knew I could rely on an ex red

I have to rely on 3 Man U players tonight, and as a LFC fan that's never easy!

Unsurprisingly Klopp Klopp Boom (40) stay at the top, but Banished to Riyadh get (44) get four points closer. horspath hounds (35) back into 3rd though on equal points with DoublePogba&Koke (39). Steve's strollers after having the highest points last week have one of the lowest this week with 27 points and fall from 3rd > 5th, though only one point behind DoublePogba&Koke.

Penfold's Dangermice (52) move up to 6th, Woodeys wonders (30) down to 7th, and Mrs Smith's Boys (52) stay in 8th. I stay in 9th after having another poor week and only getting 40 points. :( My only consolation is that Klopp Klopp Boom didn't get further away this week. ;) :LOL:

The average score for the week was 42 points. The highest scorer of the week was 8% Wine with 79 points. :clap:That score enabled them to move from 19th > 14th. :oops: :$ :)

The deadline for changes is today Tue 14 Jul @19:15

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 35+

TP FF League GW 35+.jpg

Back