TalkPhotography Day 2012 - The Slideshow

Admin

Admin
Edit My Images
No
Talkphotography.co.uk is pleased to present to you the Talkphotography Day 2012 Slideshow. It has been made as a video this year so everyone wishing to view on mobile devices should be fine.

[VIMEO]52241957[/VIMEO]

A BIG thank you to Smooth,Just Dave, MWHCVT and big soft moose for their fantastic work at helping get members involved, and help those taking part.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part and submitted their images - the standard this year has been fantastic!

Keep your eyes pealed for the upcoming TP Day 2012 book!

For those that can't view the embedded video, here's the full URL

http://vimeo.com/52241957

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin said:
Talkphotography.co.uk is pleased to present to you the Talkphotography Day 2012 Slideshow. It has been made as a video this year so everyone wishing to view on mobile devices should be fine.

[VIMEO]52241957[/VIMEO]

A BIG thank you to Smooth,Just Dave, MWHCVT and big soft moose for their fantastic work at helping get members involved, and help those taking part.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part and submitted their images - the standard this year has been fantastic!

Keep your eyes pealed for the upcoming TP Day 2012 book!

Wonderful, really enjoyed watching it (y) and I was glad to have been of assistance (y)

Only to pleased to help, (y)

Stick your favourite track on and sit back and enjoy,

well done to all that entered a shot :clap:

Last edited:
great job people... :clap:

i clicked on the link to the slideshow a couple of days ago in Matt's original thread for this years entries and sat through 100 or so images before i realised i was watching last years slideshow :bonk:

great job people... :clap:

i clicked on the link to the slideshow a couple of days ago in Matt's original thread for this years entries and sat through 100 or so images before i realised i was watching last years slideshow :bonk:

:LOL: I did say they were previous years when I posted them :)

:LOL: I did say they were previous years when I posted them :)

i know... it was sooo obvious when i looked again... i would have realised quicker if it wasn't for my shot being taken near midnight and appearing at the end :puke:

As above, well done to all those involved in orgainising this, and those who took part too

Fantastic stuff folks

Well done to all those involved in compiling / encouraging and to everybody that took the time to contribute.

Note to self to be more observant next year.

Just came across this, great to see so many excellent shots. Well done to everyone involved.

when I click on the HERE link on hte Home page that anounces the Slide Show I get taken to another page that goes on to thank all for their submissions etc etc there is a large gap between than and the thanks to etc etc

I have NOT upgraded to iOS6

Excellent contributions, and a job well done pulling this together :clap:

Are there any plans to turn this into a definite annual thing and make it into a book for members & participants to buy? It would be great to have, on my bookshelf / c0ffee table TP Book of the year 2012, 2013 .... 2066!

Dave,

Thank you for the reply :)

I believe I've participated in every year, but my question was in two parts, it being an annual thing AND having it printed into an annual book.

Great to watch - like it being a slideshow too! (y)

A pleasure to watch and shows not just the great technical skills our members posses, but also the imagination and foresight for the shot. Superb work boys and girls.:clap:

Dave,

Thank you for the reply :)

I believe I've participated in every year, but my question was in two parts, it being an annual thing AND having it printed into an annual book.

Im not sure about the book, Matt (smooth) will be able to answer that better (y)

I only just found this thread!!!!!!!!
What a fantastic set of shots (y)

I'm proud to have my shot amongst them.
Many thanks to Dave, Matt and the others at TP for their hard work.
I'm really looking forward to TP Day 2013 :D

Yeeeh, just clicked on the link and it works. Lovely pice of stuff, excellent. Makes me want to do it all over again. :clap:

I only just found this thread!!!!!!!!
What a fantastic set of shots (y)

I'm proud to have my shot amongst them.
Many thanks to Dave, Matt and the others at TP for their hard work.
I'm really looking forward to TP Day 2013 :D

TPD2013 is something hopefully everyone that took part will be looking forward to :woot: I know that I am :D

Thanks for the kind words all, and I hope you all enjoyed taking part. This year the quality of images has been superb - year on year they just keep getting better! Congratulations to all who took part in TPDay 2012.

Fingers crossed it will be a yearly offering, but we will need to see how this one sells first... :) TP Day will continue to happen either way.

Thanks again for your support Wail.

Only just noticed this.
Great shots in there.
Thanks to all that helped make this.
Any chance of a HD version of the slideshow though?

Any chance of a HD version of the slideshow though?

Hi Joe,

We struggled to find a video/slideshow service that would be universal for all devices, and that didn't require huge amounts of bandwidth for TP. Vimeo limited us on upload filesize too - all in all we had to perform a balancing act...

Looks fine on my 27" iMac btw :) ...

Book hopefully coming in time for christmas too! - That'll be full HD (analogue!) (y)

Couldn't YouTube be used?
I just think that even 720p would be a huge improvement, particularly for some of the photos on there.
Cheers,
Joe.

Back