The end of Poundland Agfa?

Well guys using "supply and demand"...it's up to filmies to demand it and Poundland might find a way to continue to sell even if say 4 rolls for £5 or whatever

Well guys using "supply and demand"...it's up to filmies to demand it and Poundland might find a way to continue to sell even if say 4 rolls for £5 or whatever
You never know but Onepoundtwentyfivepenceland doesn't really have the same snappy ring to it though.

You never know but Onepoundtwentyfivepenceland doesn't really have the same snappy ring to it though.

Well Poundland isn't the same Poundland of years ago as I went in there a few days ago and they had some special offer of Kit-Kat or whatever and it was £2, but it would be a shame if they discontinued film because they couldn't make a profit for Vista for £1 as I'm sure we would pay 4 rolls for £5 to keep the supply going.

Oh I dunno, iit could become fashionable" to bob down to your local QQL ( Quid ('n' a ) Quarter Land!):D

Just thinking Poundland have a get out as it's not called "one Poundland" so everything sold could be rounded up to a £ whether it's one or a hundred ;)

Good news I hit the mother lode, bought 10 rolls for a tenner, I picked up 10 after thinking that 5 might not be enough and it is dated 2018/12. Agfa vista 200 24exp. Poundland at Westway shopping centre next to Greenford Station on the Central Line. (West London ) The girl at the counter looked a bit bemused at me as that is all I bought and could barely balance them as I hadn't taken a basket. There looked to be about another 20 rolls left.

In my freezer I've just counted 41 rolls of older stock :eek: When I pick out a roll to use I avoid the 36 exp cassettes as it takes ages to get through o_O

one of my local poundlands is closing, but no reduction on film. expected really as there are already two poundlands (same brand) in the high street and this was a 99p store, changed to poundland, now closing...

It is getting to the point where cheaper than chips is becoming literally true! Albeit not for long.

Back