The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Looks fab

Could someone who has sent a flickr group request, show @Leroy4bz how to do it please :) He seems to be having a spot of bother with it.

Could someone who has sent a flickr group request, show @Leroy4bz how to do it please :) He seems to be having a spot of bother with it.

Obviously you have to be logged in to your own Flickr acc first, then just head here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/14686188@N20/ And beside the group title up top you'll see a little box to click to join the group - a box should pop up [at least on PC it does, not sure about mobile] asking you to fill in a request - here you just state that you're joining from TP and the Admins will then see and approve your request

Obviously you have to be logged in to your own Flickr acc first, then just head here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/14686188@N20/ And beside the group title up top you'll see a little box to click to join the group - a box should pop up [at least on PC it does, not sure about mobile] asking you to fill in a request - here you just state that you're joining from TP and the Admins will then see and approve your request

Thanks for that, Keith (y)

The flikr request didn't work on my phone, I had to do it on my laptop... that maybe the problem

One more for the Music theme. Shame it`s not working but, still looks pretty cool :)

H1 55-200 f5.6 1/50 iso400

Rock-Ola by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Very nice Fujigraph, is it a real one? & where did you get it? It looks like the control thing we used to have on diner tables back home in the states. I love those old "Juke Boxes", VOILA. (y)(y)

George.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of 'lockdown' images. Lit with natural light and a standard 40w bulb in a tall lamp (both using the Velvia simulation):

X-Pro2; XF18-55 lens @55mm; f7.1; 1/5; ISO200

X-Pro2; XF18-55 lens @39mm; f3.6; 1/20; ISO200

Very nice Fujigraph, is it a real one? & where did you get it? It looks like the control thing we used to have on diner tables back home in the states. I love those old "Juke Boxes", VOILA. (y)(y)

George.

Thanks, George :)
Yes, it`s a real one. and had it for years. Can`t remember where from though. It is a table/wall control unit. Now sitting in a recess in the kitchen :)

Thanks, George :)
Yes, it`s a real one. and had it for years. Can`t remember where from though. It is a table/wall control unit. Now sitting in a recess in the kitchen :)

The last time I saw a real one actually working was in a place called "Mels Diner" at "Pigeon Forge Tennessee". There's whole bunch of them on the tables all linked up to a central record player, at least there was up to last year when I was back in those parts.

George.

The last time I saw a real one actually working was in a place called "Mels Diner" at "Pigeon Forge Tennessee". There's whole bunch of them on the tables all linked up to a central record player, at least there was up to last year when I was back in those parts.

George.

That sounds super cool. You`ll have to grab some shots, if and when you get back down that way.

My camera came yesterday, really loving it so far. Have just about figured out where everything is and how it functions! Just been playing around with changing settings and shallow depths of field. Lots to remember, and even more to learn! But I'm so happy to be taking photos again after a long time away from it.

Last edited:
My camera came yesterday, really loving it so far. Have just about figured out where everything is and how it functions! Just been playing around with changing settings and shallow depths of field. Lots to remember, and even more to learn! But I'm so happy to be taking photos again after a long time away from it.

Lovely guitar, 5 strings? is it some kind of hybrid Bass? Guessing by that, and the thickness of the strings

Last edited:
Lovely guitar, 5 strings? is it some kind of hybrid Bass? Guessing by that, and the thickness of the strings

Thank you very much and well spotted on strings, it's a normal bass but with the addition of an extra low string! So it goes lower than a standard 4 string bass.

Here's my contribution to the "Music Challenge Theme". This is a similar snap to one I did a time or two ago but since the last attempt I have re-lacquered the body and changed the hard tail configuration and fitted a Tremelo Arm similar to a Bigsby unit and re-snapped it.

Just a simple close up type Fujigraph taken in my home studio of an Epiphone Dot 335 Guitar tailpiece. Shot taken using a black paper back ground and three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted.

X-H1, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 125th @ F8, ISO-200, Multi Studio Flash.
Epiphone Guitar Tailpiece (1)-03394 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Last edited:
Here's my contribution to the "Music Challenge Theme". Its a shot that is similar to one I did a time or two ago but since the last attempt I have re-lacquered the body and changed the hard tail configuration and fitted a Tremelo Arm similar to a Bigsby unit and re-snapped it.

Just a simple close up type Fujigraph taken in my home studio of an Epiphone Dot 335 Guitar tailpiece. Shot taken using a black paper back ground and three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted.

George.

Love it.

Here's my contribution to the "Music Challenge Theme". Its a shot that is similar to one I did a time or two ago but since the last attempt I have re-lacquered the body and changed the hard tail configuration and fitted a Tremelo Arm similar to a Bigsby unit and re-snapped it.

George.
Lovely George

Well the TV and Xbox was delivered yesterday, so ended up putting the TV on the wall and then set up the box. So as I dont want to touch a camera for the moment I will be spending a lot of time playing Forza 7 but I will look in though.

Enjoy :) (y)

Well the TV and Xbox was delivered yesterday, so ended up putting the TV on the wall and then set up the box. So as I dont want to touch a camera for the moment I will be spending a lot of time playing Forza 7 but I will look in though.

Enjoy mate. I’ve a day on Gta5 today as a lazy day. Forza Horizon 4 is on Gamepass if you enjoy driving games. Also Project Cars 2 is free with Games With Gold this month. (y)

Enjoy mate. I’ve a day on Gta5 today as a lazy day. Forza Horizon 4 is on Gamepass if you enjoy driving games. Also Project Cars 2 is free with Games With Gold this month. (y)

I also have a new PS2 console on the way as have a lot of games for that, so it should be fun as I like racing and shooter games.

I have one game I play on steam, and that`s it ... COD world at war. Keep looking at Halo, but a little pricey for me at the moment.

George.

Great shot. Kudos for the work too, semi hollows aren't the easiest to work on!

I have one game I play on steam, and that`s it ... COD world at war. Keep looking at Halo, but a little pricey for me at the moment.

I play Civ 5, never got into Civ 6, so I carry on with 5. Problem is it takes so much of your time...

Great shot. Kudos for the work too, semi hollows aren't the easiest to work on!

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

Fuji X100V

49723618557_84d5dbfc6f_c.jpg

Back