The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Jelster -That sounds a pretty good for a lineup. :)

Last edited:
I like this, but did you use filters as IMO it has a bit of a magenta cast going on
Thanks David. No, no filters. I tweaked the White Balance - that’ll be my colour blindness kicking in :rolleyes:

Maybe I should stick to auto WB in the future.:ROFLMAO:

I'd be happy to repost on to you if that would help?

I got a response from that seller on the 85, saying he would have to check if they could deliver to ireland and how much extra it might be, but then today I check back and the listing has ended .... I'd like to see some reviews on the mkii I think before commiting either way. Was going to chance it, but as it's a lens I may not use all too often I can wait a bit. Cheers for that offer though, it might come back around :)

I got a response from that seller on the 85, saying he would have to check if they could deliver to ireland and how much extra it might be, but then today I check back and the listing has ended .... I'd like to see some reviews on the mkii I think before commiting either way. Was going to chance it, but as it's a lens I may not use all too often I can wait a bit. Cheers for that offer though, it might come back around :)
No worries. If I can help just let me know.

One from @Fuji Dave land.
Just a simple tourist type Fujigraph taken at Brighton Railroad Station Sussex UK of a train arriving.

X30 (Not The X-T30), 1/45th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld.
Arrival-03439 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Very nicely taken too George.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, have been rushed off my feet here so hope to get back in here now.

Very nicely taken too George.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, have been rushed off my feet here so hope to get back in here now.

Thank you kindly Dave, I sure do appreciate your reply.

G.K.Jnr.

Cracking images Paulie, by the way I love marmite.

Thanks, Dave (y)

Still working on the Marmite, but almost there. I think it kinda goes with the old rickerty buildings.

Three very nice Fujigraphs Paul, nicely presented and interesting PP.

George.

Thanks you, George (y)

Had to chuckle at the nice way you put "interesting" ;) I did say it was a bit Marmite :)

Apart from a quick outing just to try out the new gear a few days ago, my first proper trip out with Fuji kit was this morning. I set out for a sunrise in the Peak District, but the conditions weren't condusive at all, so once the sun was up I headed off in search of the wild red deer on the moors.

I havent done anything different processing wise than I would have done with my old kit - Raw files processed in Affinity Photo. I then have the option of putting the files through Topax denoise AI, but didnt feel the need here.

All taken with the X-H1 and XF55-200. I would like to add a 100-400 to the bag, but need to stop spending for a while!

Stag1
by Chris Gash, on Flickr

Stag2
by Chris Gash, on Flickr

2stags
by Chris Gash, on Flickr

Last edited:
anybody see the brand new unopened X100 SE ,went for £360 I went to £331 then got upped to £350, then I forgot about it :)

This lens is on my top 5 want list in terms of photo gear. Nicely shot btw

For me, a macro is a must. i`ve always had one, and do use it a lot. Especially when the weather is crap ;)

Cheers mate (y)

For me, a macro is a must. i`ve always had one, and do use it a lot. Especially when the weather is crap ;)

Cheers mate (y)

Yeah I love a good macro lens, budget just won't allow me get the ones I really want - like the 80mm. Some day ... I think it's one of those rare lenses I might not actually sell on after a few weeks :D

Yeah I love a good macro lens, budget just won't allow me get the ones I really want - like the 80mm. Some day ... I think it's one of those rare lenses I might not actually sell on after a few weeks :D

I seriously doubt I would have bought one, considering the price. But when I sold off all my Nikon kit, I had a number to work with fortunately. It does take a pretty nice portrait too ;)

Back