The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

But not many!
Wonder how that barmaid went on on Saturday? You'll have to go back and find out.

You wanting any buttons? You have everything else....

No buttons for me, I like a firm press, and am quite happy with the regular shiutter press, but if you northerners aren't man enough to press the shutter, then fill your boots with a light touch one......:exit:

Three Valleys in France :) Off to Norway next, can't wait.

Those soft releases look very good. Does anyone use the bigger eyecup and wear glasses??

Those soft releases look very good.
If you want one you'd better shout soon. I'll be placing the order later tonight. Just giving the workers and shirkers time to catch up on the days events!
Pay me when it gets here. We share postage between us. The more there are the less the cost.

If you want one you'd better shout soon. I'll be placing the order later tonight. Just giving the workers and shirkers time to catch up on the days events!
Pay me when it gets here. We share postage between us. The more there are the less the cost.

Thanks very much could you order me a black one. And let me know and I will send a PayPal payment over.

Andy

OK will do. But....there are two styles. The knurled one or the smaller mini. Which would you prefer?

Chris, this place looks stunning, where is it?!

The wide shots really do impress me, definitely getting the 10-24 this year...

I think Chris has answered the question (which is lucky - I don't have a clue!) so can only add that the 10-24 is quite delicious and nearly as well corrected (?in firmware?) as the Sigma 12-24.

Right the order has gone. Sorry Thunderbird you missed out.
Good news is that postage per individual item is $7.99.
Total postage for the whole order was $0.99.
That's a massive saving.
I've not been given the conversion rate yet, and I'll have to add on a stamp at this end, but you will all be well in pocket against ordering individually.

Here we go. Conversions are as follows:-

Stupar £8.90
Stephen L £9.60
Matotam £15.65
Ian Marsh £8.90
Toxic £8.90

Add to that cost of postage in this country which I won't know until I see how big the packets are. Start saving!

Just a heads up whilst wifey was shopping I was sat in the car and have been looking at the samyang 12mm on eBay. It showed a voucher in my PayPal account got 10% off up to £50. Might be account specific but if anyone is looking for anything on eBay at the minute might be worth a look. Got the samyang 12mm for £194 delivered.

Just a heads up whilst wifey was shopping I was sat in the car and have been looking at the samyang 12mm on eBay. It showed a voucher in my PayPal account got 10% off up to £50. Might be account specific but if anyone is looking for anything on eBay at the minute might be worth a look. Got the samyang 12mm for £194 delivered.

Great lens, great deal!

Back