The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Like I said about this first image, when I saw it Schindler`s List jumped straight to mind so a re edit on that plus another graffiti shot with the X-E3 + XF18mm f2.

Poor little lost soul by Dave, on Flickr

In the Spotlight by Dave, on Flickr

Here's another from this past weekend. The light was just so warm during the sunrise (shame the clouds were mostly low/mid level rather than high level) ...

X-Pro 1; XC16-50mm lens; 58' ; f11; ISO 200

Idea stolen from @JasonPC (thanks) Two fridays ago when in Snowdonia, I noticed wind had dropped, path was treacherous though, sheet ice everywhere, even in the middle of the day. It is rarely still here, normally this end of the Ogwen valley is blowing a gale.

Pen Yr Ole Wen Reflection
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Nice one David. Trying to get a similar shot from that end of the lake has left me with soaked feet quite a few times. I did get a nice pic last winter from there when the lake was frozen, it was with a Ni*** though, so I won’t share it in this thread. :)

Can the guys that currently have an Xpro2 tell me why you have it? I’ve wanted one for ages and the reduction in price today to £799 @ WEX, Jessops and Amazon has me wanting to finally scratch an itch. But I’m about to pull the trigger on an a7riii....

But I’m about to pull the trigger on an a7riii....

Don't!;)
At least not before you checked out all Fuji options properly...

I have no experience with the X-Pro series but Fuji is going places where others are staying FAR behind.

Can the guys that currently have an Xpro2 tell me why you have it? I’ve wanted one for ages and the reduction in price today to £799 @ WEX, Jessops and Amazon has me wanting to finally scratch an itch. But I’m about to pull the trigger on an a7riii....

It's a beautiful camera. The small evf is a bit of an issue for me, but other than that it's a joy to use.

I love everything about my Xpro2, and most of all it`s a Fuji with greatness.

Be careful if you were thinking of trying to claim the £360 Fuji cash-back, Fuji has now removed the X-Pro2 body only from its list. :(

ChrisHiRes-0351sml.jpg

XT3 | 56mm 1.2

Be careful if you were thinking of trying to claim the £360 Fuji cash-back, Fuji has now removed the X-Pro2 body only from its list. :(
£674 on the refurb store and in stock .

1E0B6CF2-29EF-430E-8DD5-EF12E156FD1D.jpeg
More of a scouting shot than anything serious...the wind was howling. I will definitely be back to shoot this place again.

Absolutely as is off-camera with 35/2. I was quite happy to see the beautiful stars on all the lights in the scene...I have yet to download these images to my editing ‘puter and the shared image was simply shared via phone transfer...

Last edited:
What sort of camera strap do you guys use on your Fuji cameras?

My X-T20 has the supplied neck strap attached to it but I'm finding I don't use this and it just gets in the way, however I still want some kind of strap, ideally a wrist strap, any suggestions?

I’ve got the Peak Design Slide, I should have got the Slide Lite for my X-T2.

Slide lite all day long. Really versatile

Slide for me too, as well as a paracord type strap on the XP2.

This one.

My X-T20 has the supplied neck strap attached to it but I'm finding I don't use this and it just gets in the way, however I still want some kind of strap, ideally a wrist strap, any suggestions?
^+1 and add a 'Cuff' if you want a wrist strap

PD all the way, that great that I have one black and one silver plus the wrist strap.

I currently find myself in a bit of a love/hate relationship with neck straps.

When I have one on my camera I get irritated by it and when I DON’T have one on I wish I had...

To be honest I have not even bothered to try the supplied strap yet although it does look a bit flimsy to be honest.

I still have two TPF branded neoprene neck straps that are jolly comfortable but they live on my 2 remaining D-SLR bodies.

I currently find myself in a bit of a love/hate relationship with neck straps.

When I have one on my camera I get irritated by it and when I DON’T have one on I wish I had...

To be honest I have not even bothered to try the supplied strap yet although it does look a bit flimsy to be honest.

I still have two TPF branded neoprene neck straps that are jolly comfortable but they live on my 2 remaining D-SLR bodies.

But that's the beauty of PD. You can just unclip the strap when you don't need it.

I just carry mine by the body/lens, tbh I bought a Fuji for less weight and more comfort so having it slung round my neck seems a backwards step (to me).

I use a wrist strap, that I made myself - cost me about 50p and works a treat. just a length of 10mm wide webbing with a loop sewn in one end and a clip on the other, pass the clip through the loop and you have a 'noose' type tightening on your wrist.

Back