The General Drone-Related Thread

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
Starting to get to grips with the editing thing.... but not the uploading on here. It is still fuzzy when put up, but sharp as a tack in real life.

Blore Hall.LR-0210.jpg

Edit My Images
Yes
Starting to get to grips with the editing thing.... but not the uploading on here. It is still fuzzy when put up, but sharp as a tack in real life.

View attachment 317165
You will need to upload to a hosting site like Flickr, then put the link in the post, normally copy and paste the BBcode from the share menu on Flickr

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
It arrived, identical to the Air 2 other than the size of the camera and where the front of the body houses the additional sensors.

Biggest reason for me upgrading is the variable focus and the increased ISO performance.

Wedding on Saturday so it'll get used then
Hopefully you can share some images. I'll be waiting for the CE marked models to start coming on the market before upgrading my MA2.

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
Croxden Abbey, another of the great abbeys that was destroyed by King Henry VIII. The outline on the ground of other buildings can be seen quite clearly.

Croxden Abbey.LR-0280.jpg

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
You will need to upload to a hosting site like Flickr, then put the link in the post, normally copy and paste the BBcode from the share menu on Flickr
Thanks. I don't have flickr, or anything else. I keep my pictures at home on hard drives. That way I can't be held to ransom again (photobucket put me right off hosted storage forever).

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks. I don't have flickr, or anything else. I keep my pictures at home on hard drives. That way I can't be held to ransom again (photobucket put me right off hosted storage forever).
You keep them on your hard drive too, they don’t vanish once you’ve uploaded them. Just makes sharing to places much easier and people can see the full res versions. No ransoms, if flickr shuts down or becomes a paywall, then you just don’t use it anymore.
I used to have 10k plus photos on there, they then introduced a limit on the free account and you could only go above it if you paid.. I’m not paying, so most of those photos have gone, but I still have them on my various hard drives, so it’s no big issue.