The Official Cupography thread

300393_10150838182855103_727705102_21231556_2104911694_n.jpg
When I saw this shot, it reminded me of this classic movie scene... (y)

i can see a new twist.........favorite film scenes (i have mine in my head already)

So much genius has joined this thread now! Love all the above posts, especially vlad, sparta, the police ones and the blackhawk shot! Going to have to step up my game!

Well, it seems my cupographic creations are too awesome for the giant photo host to handle. :p

Their blog quotes thus:
Flickr said:
Some of our hardware needs a quick massage which means we cannot show you the site right now. But rest assured that your photos are safe. Our chiropractors are already getting ready to jump right in to fix it as quickly as possible.

Update 9:58 GMT/2:58 PST
While the databases are being tended to and the site is down, let’s do something else: Take a picture from where you are right now. No matter if it’s the middle of the night in the Americas, midday in Europe and Africa, afternoon in Asia or evening in Australia. Grab your camera and capture the moment of where you were and what you did when Flickr was at the spa. Once we are up again, upload it with the tag "FlickrMassageOct2011". We’ll be covering some of the nicest shots on the Blog later-on. Snap away! :D

We’ll have more updates for you soon …
I shall add this tag to my pic, and in so doing, introduced our madness to the world! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Very good Tori (y) Don't think I'll have time to get anything done until either in or after Russia next week! :( Keep the thread alive!

Very good Tori (y) Don't think I'll have time to get anything done until either in or after Russia next week! :( Keep the thread alive!
They give you plastic cups/bottles/stirrers/knives/forks on planes...
Take a marker, and a P&S in your carry-on, and get creative at 35000 ft! (y)

They give you plastic cups/bottles/stirrers/knives/forks on planes...
Take a marker, and a P&S in your carry-on, and get creative at 35000 ft! (y)

Oooh very true! But what about my cardboardy style that defines me! :wacky: I may have to use phone camera but I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas :nuts:

Oooh very true! But what about my cardboardy style that defines me! :wacky: I may have to use phone camera but I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas :nuts:
But these will be tourist cups! Give them sunglasses, let them look in awe out of the window, :puke: over the food, stare at the big knobbly pink things sharing the cabin with them...

Oh, and also try not to get put off the plane. ;)

kingkongTP_edited-2.jpg

But these will be tourist cups!
Ooooooooooooooooh that makes sense! Already trying to plan how to do a Russian doll-esqe thing with cups :wacky:
Give them sunglasses, let them look in awe out of the window, :puke: over the food, stare at the big knobbly pink things sharing the cabin with them...
Ooooh er ;)
Oh, and also try not to get put off the plane. ;)
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

What did I do last night?

Harder than I thought to get that packet to look "used"...

Last edited:
Is that E-Tea?

Ha ha never looked at this thread before brilliant stuff, every one made my smile or laugh :clap::clap::clap:
If your workplace has a coffee machine, grab some empties, a sharpie, and start cupographing!

We need more contributers if we're ever going to overtake the What Is It thread... :nuts:

Back