The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

Can anyone suggest advice on radio triggers to use with the XPro?
Would like something reliable that wont break the bank. Ill be using them to trigger a pair of small Bowens lights.

Hi Peter, I'm really enjoying your updates - please don't take a lack of comments on the images as a lack of appreciation! Really showing off the capabilities of the X-Pro..

Hi Peter, I'm really enjoying your updates - please don't take a lack of comments on the images as a lack of appreciation! Really showing off the capabilities of the X-Pro..

Yup.

I'm not a Fuji owner but I do look in here just to see peoples pictures :D

Price drop on the Fuji refurb store.. twelve X-Pro1 bodies listed at £350 (£315 with the discount code), this is a £50 (£45) drop from the previous red price special.

Incidentally, the red price specials are no longer appearing in red. Instead you need to watch for the 98p pricing.

Price drop on the Fuji refurb store.. twelve X-Pro1 bodies listed at £350 (£315 with the discount code), this is a £50 (£45) drop from the previous red price special.

Incidentally, the red price specials are no longer appearing in red. Instead you need to watch for the 98p pricing.

Thanks for the heads up! Wonder why they have changed from the red special prices.

I'm slowly working my way through all the fuji system, so far I've owned an x100, x10, xe-2 and just last week another x100 and I've just today purchased an xpro1!
I got quite a bargain.
Fuji have a great offer on, buy a body and get the 18mm and 27mm lenses free, so that's £698 for the body and two lenses.
But wait! They also have another offer of a bonus £100 discount when you part ex certain DSLR's.
So I part ex'd my d5100 body that was doing nothing for £150, plus the £100 bonus, that's a further £250 off the already great price of £698. So that's £448 for a pretty amazing fuji system.

Will be posting some images here once I get out and about with it! Be interesting to compare with the x100 too.

I'm slowly working my way through all the fuji system, so far I've owned an x100, x10, xe-2 and just last week another x100 and I've just today purchased an xpro1!
I got quite a bargain.
Fuji have a great offer on, buy a body and get the 18mm and 27mm lenses free, so that's £698 for the body and two lenses.
But wait! They also have another offer of a bonus £100 discount when you part ex certain DSLR's.
So I part ex'd my d5100 body that was doing nothing for £150, plus the £100 bonus, that's a further £250 off the already great price of £698. So that's £448 for a pretty amazing fuji system.

Will be posting some images here once I get out and about with it! Be interesting to compare with the x100 too.
That is a serious bargain!

sooooo sharp! just used my newly acquired 23mm at a wedding at the weekend for the first time, belting lens!!!!....

ALTP9698b.jpg
Loving this shot. Looks like an interesting couple!

Went into town to try out the X-Pro1 and the 27mm f/2.8 as I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it.. I think I am! Also used the 18mm f/2 a bit, but I already knew that was a goodun as I had it on my X-E2 aswell

Last edited:
An oldie from last summer, you may have seen the location in a couple of movies..

Wow, that is good. I just picked up a 10-24 used, will have a play with the xp1 tomorrow

Went into town to try out the X-Pro1 and the 27mm f/2.8 as I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it.. I think I am! Also used the 18mm f/2 a bit, but I already knew that was a goodun as I had it on my X-E2 aswell

How does it compare to the xe2?

That's cool, where is it?
It's the subway under Messedamm between S-Bahn Messe Nord and the Messe complex/Funkturm in Berlin. I've spotted it crop up as a location in at least one of the Bourne films and in Hanna.

Back