The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

My child: ‘Why do you keep making up stupid things to get me to do stuff ?’

Me: ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’

My child: ‘Like if I don’t clean my room or wash the car a portal will open up and I’ll disappear into a void forever’.

Me: ‘Like what happened to your elder brother ?’

My child: ‘What elder brother ?’

Me: ‘Exactly !’

christmas.jpg

During the London Blitz many of my great uncle's neighbours adopted a fatalistic approach, saying "It's all down to luck... if a bomb has your name on it, then there's nothing you can do about it!". Apparently this did little to comfort Mr and Mrs Doodlebug, who lived at number 13.

Last edited:
During the London Blitz many of my great uncle's neighbours adopted a fatalistic approach, saying "It's all down to luck... if a bomb has your name on it, then there's nothing you can do about it!". Apparently this did little to comfort Mr and Mrs Doodlebug, who lived at number 13.
:), Though as a victim of of a V1 (luckily only the house) perhaps I shouldn’t laugh. Actually possibly a victim of our intelligence services telling the enemy their V1 were overshooting London causing them to land on Kent instead :(,

:), Though as a victim of of a V1 (luckily only the house) perhaps I shouldn’t laugh. Actually possibly a victim of our intelligence services telling the enemy their V1 were overshooting London causing them to land on Kent instead :(,
And the moral of this story is, never fall out with a member of the intelligence services if they know where you live! ;)

Last edited:
IMG-20210223-WA0000.jpg

jesus-i-saw-that-sticker-soarco-300x250.jpg

My boss just had a pop at me about me being sarcastic. He said, "Sarcasm doesn't get you anywhere."

I said, "Well, it got me to the sarcasm World Championship in Uruguay in 2019."

He said, "Really?"

I said, "No"

And why did I have the mental image of Father Jessup delivering the punchline I wonder...

Back