The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

i1eo5.jpg

Last edited:
Twelve priests were about to be ordained.
The final test was for them to line up in a straight row, totally nude, in a garden while a sexy and beautiful, big breasted, nude model danced before them.
Each priest had a small bell attached to his penis and they were told that anyone whose bell rang when she danced in front of them would not be ordained because he had not reached a state of spiritual purity.
The beautiful model danced before the first candidate, with no reaction. She proceeded down the line with the same lack of response from all the priests until she got to the final priest.
As she danced, his bell began to ring so loudly that it flew off and fell clattering to the ground.
Embarrassed,he took a few steps forward, bent over to pick it up –
and all eleven bells went off..

3ce14e0fc8ca460b5310ff5cfb8327cb.jpg

Selfie, Chris? :p

Windows Fisher Price?

Youngster! I remember the shambles of Win98... and Win95.

Newcomer! I remember the un-cooperativeness of Windows 2 (Windows 3 was a true upgrade) after which W95 was bliss. Though both were better than running Smartsuite under DOS on an XT (or Appleworks on a ][e).

Newcomer! I remember the un-cooperativeness of Windows 2 (Windows 3 was a true upgrade) after which W95 was bliss. Though both were better than running Smartsuite under DOS on an XT (or Appleworks on a ][e).

I'd forgotten DOS. When Windows 95 came out they were still incorporating DOS with it.

I'd forgotten DOS. When Windows 95 came out they were still incorporating DOS with it.

I'd forgotten how annoying the clacking could be on an abacus sliding the coloured balls along in class could be and a computer needed the space of a B&Q warehouse;)

Back