The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

He can get a bit crabby if he doesn't have his after (fish) supper nap.

A farmer wrote a letter to his son in jail for robbing a bank: “This year, I can’t plant potatoes because you are not here to plow the field." The son wrote back, “Papa, don’t dare plow the field. That is where I hid the money I stole.” The police intercepted the letter and by the next day they'd dug up the entire field but found nothing. The son wrote to his father, “Now you can plant your potatoes."

Here we go again. I'll come back in 3 days after the 4 pages of feline puns have finished. FMOB.

How about an actual JOKE? Remember them? Ocelot of time since Ive seen a good one.

In the Mane, I think your judgement is Clouded TBH

Last edited:
I think the mods should put a paws on these puns

13164_coffee%20majorgeeks.jpg

FB_IMG_1565707764618.jpeg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1565707764618.jpeg
    FB_IMG_1565707764618.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 33
BEING ASSERTIVE.

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You Can Be THE Man of Your House".

He stormed out to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on I’m running this show, and my word’ll be law. You’ll prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating it, you’ll serve me a scrumptious dessert. After dinner you’re going upstairs with me, and we’ll have any kind of sex that I choose ! Afterwards, you’re going to run me a relaxing bath. You’ll wash my back, towel me dry, and bring me my robe. Then, you’ll massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair ?".

The wife replied, "The f...ng undertaker’d be my first guess !".

Back