The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

72566404_1350533178453363_238707453313679360_n.jpg

A minister was invited to give a talk to the youth of the church regarding Sex and Christianity. Knowing his wife to be a bit prudish, when she asked him the subject of his talk, he replied "Oh....sailing"
The next day she met another of the church ladies who was full of praise"Your husband is so knowledgeable on the subject, such a fine example for our young people"
"Really? In all the years we have been married, I have only known him to try it twice. The first time, he was sick and the second time his hat blew off"

A man is drinking in a bar when he notices a beautiful young lady. "Hello there and what is your name?" "Hello," giggles the woman, "I'm Stacey. What's yours?" "I'm Jim." "Jim, do you want to come over to my house tonight?" “Sure!" replies Jim. "Let's go!" At Stacey’s house, Jim notices a picture of a man on Stacey's desk and asks, "Is this your brother?" "No, it isn't, Jim!" Stacey giggles. "Is it your husband?" Stacey giggles even more, "No, silly!" "Then, it must be your boyfriend!" Stacey giggles even more while nibbling on Jim's ear. She says, "No, silly!" "Then, who is it?" Stacey replies, "That's me before my operation!"

Back