The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Sorry, not a joke, just wondering if there's a noticeable increase in their numbers at the sites. There are definitely more around here (6-7 miles inland) than normal, although they're not (yet) coming down for our sarnies when we're having lunch outside.
Since the virus lockdown and reduction in traffic, wild hedgehogs have been flourishing in unprecedented numbers. Scientists said there has been a spike.

Since the virus lockdown and reduction in traffic, wild hedgehogs have been flourishing in unprecedented numbers. Scientists said there has been a spike.

Haven't seen one for ages round here but there was a flat one on the road earlier. :(

Haven't seen one for ages round here but there was a flat one on the road earlier. :(
Ian is not in the UK ;)
I've not noticed any here in a long time TBH.
What I have seen over the last couple of weeks is an increasing number of dead badgers on the side of the road, mostly inexperienced youngster though.
A massive increase in the amount of Muntjac feeding close to the road, when I only ever see them at a distance.
( this is all mostly around the Thetford forest area)

We have (had?) a hedgehog hibernating in our garden this winter.
Our garden is kept hedgehog friendly with various piles of sticks suitable for hibernating in. At the moment we seem to have a couple or possibly three in residence. (y)

Our garden is kept hedgehog friendly with various piles of sticks suitable for hibernating in. At the moment we seem to have a couple or possibly three in residence. (y)
I didn't realize that's why are garden is the way it is, I thought it was just my son claiming the shed & turning out everything that was in there...

Lucky hedgehogs have the use of my Wife's garden furniture cushions, waterproof ply...

Last time he had one, it knocked his teef out!

Where's the Ark, Fleet ship B when you need it?

Back