The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door.
'Hurry,' she said, 'stand in the corner.'
She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. 'Don't move until I tell you,' she said. 'Pretend you're a statue.'
'What's this?' the husband inquired as he entered the room. 'Oh, it's a statue,' she replied.
'The Smiths bought one and I liked it so I got one for us, too.'
No more was said, not even when they went to bed.
Around 2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.
'Here, have this' he gives the sandwich and beer to the statue.
Then he said to the statue:
'I stood like that for two days at the Smiths house and nobody offered me anything!!.

Local pigeons keeping out of the cold, hmm, not sure about the message on the window ..... Obviously they can't use a phone so they will have to use their own postal service.;)
Pigeons.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2022-11-22_13-36-21.jpg

I was watching 2 blind guys fighting the other day.

Should have seen the look on their faces when I said "My money's on the one with the knife!"

I was working the northern clubs many years ago when my agent contacted me to say he’d got me a bit part in a new series called ‘Tenko’.
When I turned up for the first reading there were seven other actors who had also been booked, they were all very thin.
The director looked me up and down, frowned and said, “Whoever thought you’d be right for this roll, darling? You weigh at least fourteen stone !”
I said, “They only caught me yesterday !”

Last edited:
IMG-20221121-WA0006.jpg

If anyone is interested or knows of someone interested, a friend’s son won a trip to the World Cup in Qatar, but it coincides with his wedding, so if anyone wants and can go…

Everything is already paid for. You just go and step in for him.

Here are the details:
St Mary’s Church, Kuala Lumpur at 9.00AM on Saturday, 17 December
The bride will be waiting…

Need photos of the bride...

A truck loaded with Vicks Vaporub overturned on the M5 earlier today.

Amazingly, there was no congestion for eight hours.
Years ago when I played golf if my opponent got more than a couple of holes up on me I would start calling him Vic.
“Why are you calling me Vic ?” he’d ask.
“Because you’re getting right up my nose !”

upload_2022-3-23_19-3-33.jpeg

toad.jpg

FB_IMG_1656862518730.jpg

Back