Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 Sign up here

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
So I made week 21 in 2010 and week 5 in 2015. Maybe if i break the 5 year cycle it will work.
I'll have a go.

Looking forward to seeing your images Ian, plus getting some crit/comments from you.

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Edit My Images
No
I’ll give it a shot as well if that’s ok. I tried a year or two back but didn’t stick it. I’m hoping after this last year this might just inspire me to become more inspired :)

Fuji Dave

Teacher's Pet
Name
FUJI SON
Edit My Images
No
Looks like a great start for 2021 :banana::beer::beer:

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
I’ll give it a shot as well if that’s ok. I tried a year or two back but didn’t stick it. I’m hoping after this last year this might just inspire me to become more inspired :)
Count me in as well please (y)
Your names have been inscribed on the scroll of the mad (spreadsheet of doom etc.) which @Cobra will be publishing tomorrow or Thursday.
Good Luck (or as Mr T would say "Crazy Fools") mwhahahaaaaa.. - It's only 1 photo a week, it can't be that hard, surely ! :exit:

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
With a couple of days to go before Week 0, it seems an opportune time to pimp @Cobra 's How To thread:
It really is a useful set of notes on how to do things, and worthy of reading.

OP
Cobra

Cobra

Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
which @Cobra will be publishing tomorrow or Thursday.
Thanks for your hard work, getting this ready for 2021 Tim. (y)

I will also be publishing the 52 flickr group at the same time, for those that want to also post their 52 images in there.
It's totally voluntary of course

Name
bill boyd
Edit My Images
No
A little late off the mark but I'd like to continue on with the 2021 challenge if possible.

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Count me in please. 2021 is going to be busy with a house move and major renovations planned so will need some other distractions :banghead:

OP
Cobra

Cobra

Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
please can I join? I lost my motivation last year but on it for 2021!
Count me in please. 2021 is going to be busy with a house move and major renovations planned so will need some other distractions :banghead:
Added to the roll call :)
We are now at 48 entrants for 2021.

(PS. entrants is spelt L.U.N.A.T.I.C.S. ) ;)

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Sign me up for this year please. Started off well in 2020 but unfortunately it went all Pete Tong
Yes please!
Got all my gear arrived after selling out nearly 10 years ago, need a kick in the arse to get going!
Simon
You're both now added.
Week zero has been announced (Nearby).
Drivers, start your engines...

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
If you could sign me up again please, I'll have another go at it.
Thanks
Mark

sirch

Official Forum Numpty 2015,FPOTY 2020
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone (as if :) ) but having had a think about what I have committed to in 2021 and I hate starting things and not finishing or putting a decent effort so I have decided I don't have time for a 52.

OP
Cobra

Cobra

Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone (as if :) ) but having had a think about what I have committed to in 2021 and I hate starting things and not finishing or putting a decent effort so I have decided I don't have time for a 52.
Fairy nuff Chris (y)

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Chris I was looking forward to seeing you again in the 52s. Are you sure you can't do it? Come on ....

Name
Michelle
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I’d love to join if possible having just seen a link in a Facebook photography group.

I don’t have much kit and a really old clunky iMac but I’d like to develop my skills with what’s available.
Working in non essential retail I see lots of free time in my immediate future
Michelle

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I’d love to join if possible having just seen a link in a Facebook photography group.

I don’t have much kit and a really old clunky iMac but I’d like to develop my skills with what’s available.
Working in non essential retail I see lots of free time in my immediate future
Michelle
The more the merrier, I'm just adding you to the records now.
If you're coming here via Facebook, you may not have seen this:
Which is a helpful set of guides and howtos to help you on your way with the challenge.

I just looked at your profile. You have more gear than some of the togs in the challenge :)