Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 Sign up here

I’ll give it a shot as well if that’s ok. I tried a year or two back but didn’t stick it. I’m hoping after this last year this might just inspire me to become more inspired :)

I’ll give it a shot as well if that’s ok. I tried a year or two back but didn’t stick it. I’m hoping after this last year this might just inspire me to become more inspired :)
Count me in as well please (y)
Your names have been inscribed on the scroll of the mad (spreadsheet of doom etc.) which @Cobra will be publishing tomorrow or Thursday.
Good Luck (or as Mr T would say "Crazy Fools") mwhahahaaaaa.. - It's only 1 photo a week, it can't be that hard, surely ! :exit:

With a couple of days to go before Week 0, it seems an opportune time to pimp @Cobra 's How To thread:
It really is a useful set of notes on how to do things, and worthy of reading.

which @Cobra will be publishing tomorrow or Thursday.
Thanks for your hard work, getting this ready for 2021 Tim. (y)

I will also be publishing the 52 flickr group at the same time, for those that want to also post their 52 images in there.
It's totally voluntary of course

A little late off the mark but I'd like to continue on with the 2021 challenge if possible.

Perfect! I must have missed it as well. Thanks Tim.

Count me in please. 2021 is going to be busy with a house move and major renovations planned so will need some other distractions :banghead:

please can I join? I lost my motivation last year but on it for 2021!
Count me in please. 2021 is going to be busy with a house move and major renovations planned so will need some other distractions :banghead:
Added to the roll call :)
We are now at 48 entrants for 2021.

(PS. entrants is spelt L.U.N.A.T.I.C.S. ) ;)

Sign me up for this year please. Started off well in 2020 but unfortunately it went all Pete Tong
Yes please!
Got all my gear arrived after selling out nearly 10 years ago, need a kick in the arse to get going!
Simon

You're both now added.
Week zero has been announced (Nearby).
Drivers, start your engines...

If you could sign me up again please, I'll have another go at it.
Thanks
Mark

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone (as if :) ) but having had a think about what I have committed to in 2021 and I hate starting things and not finishing or putting a decent effort so I have decided I don't have time for a 52.

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone (as if :) ) but having had a think about what I have committed to in 2021 and I hate starting things and not finishing or putting a decent effort so I have decided I don't have time for a 52.
Fairy nuff Chris (y)

Hey Chris I was looking forward to seeing you again in the 52s. Are you sure you can't do it? Come on ....

Hi, I’d love to join if possible having just seen a link in a Facebook photography group.

I don’t have much kit and a really old clunky iMac but I’d like to develop my skills with what’s available.
Working in non essential retail I see lots of free time in my immediate future
Michelle

Hi, I’d love to join if possible having just seen a link in a Facebook photography group.

I don’t have much kit and a really old clunky iMac but I’d like to develop my skills with what’s available.
Working in non essential retail I see lots of free time in my immediate future
Michelle
The more the merrier, I'm just adding you to the records now.
If you're coming here via Facebook, you may not have seen this:
Which is a helpful set of guides and howtos to help you on your way with the challenge.

I just looked at your profile. You have more gear than some of the togs in the challenge :)

Back