The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

Think i am losing the plot, literally!! Watched the premier last week, army of zeds being led away then the siren sounding etc. Just switched on to see second episode and there is no follow up at all, at least 18mins in! And the episode on now entitled JSS is showing up as S1, Ep2, hence the reason i think i am losing the plot!!!!

OK little bit further on it makes sense, thank gawd for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All though schedule does show s1 ep2!

Last edited:
I thought it was one of the best episodes yet

So The Wolves seem to know Morgan.......

Great episode, loved the chopping, stabbing (but not many head stabs), and no zombies till later, thought they changed near straight away

I'm wondering which poor bugger will get shot by the woman guarding the armory?

Was thinking the same myself. A gun, in the hands of a very nervous woman, is a recipe for disaster :eek:

Excellent episode. Was wondering, who set the large horn off, but didn't see that coming :eek: Who needs zombies when you have bloodthirsty humans running amok!

The secuirty advisor in Alexandria wants shooting...(then a knife to the head, obviously).
Love the show and find myself shouting at the idiot box, "Don't do that!" "Why don't they lock the effing doors!"
Id have bars on all the windows for a start and a safe room in every house, oh, and man the bloody gates!
Id have Carol as my fluffer, shes mine. Mrs Biff already knows.

Edited to add, Mrs Biff has left me, so its going to have to be a Carol and Mashone, Biff sandwich. Cheers.

Last edited:
Thinks that's done on purpose though to show how naive and unprepared the Alexandrians are. Although even they shouldn't be too naive as to lock the front gate....it only takes only slighter than averagely clued up zombie to push it open.

Thinks that's done on purpose though to show how naive and unprepared the Alexandrians are. Although even they shouldn't be too naive as to lock the front gate....it only takes only slighter than averagely clued up zombie to push it open.

Would be a pretty boring show, if they were all securely tucked away, out of harm's way. Thank goodness for stupid people :D

Watched latest episode again and it was better than on first viewing.

Wonder what Morgan had in the bag at the end??

Cheers.

Last edited:
great episode again. cracking tv. turned over to watch Fargo, another cracking TV series..

Can't see anything other than Glenn Sushi with a side portion of Nicholas' brainless body on the side been served up to the walking dead guests down that alley

Should have ran up the fire escape it was only blocked by a upside down sofa

Great episode, though I'm trying to figure out were Daryl was riding off too? Might have missed that part

Apparently they referenced an episode in season one "guts" when Glenn said good luck dumbass, where Rick and Glenn walked around covered in zombie to blend in, either he walks off covered in Nicholas or he rolls under the dumpster, he can't be dead!! Not glennnnn... And I thought daryl was going to help Rick too

Don't think it's Glenn. Intestines didn't seem to be coming out from the proper angle :eek:

Well, I've only just watched it and told my TV to F### off.... I literally sat forward in my chair and told the TV to go f### itself. Glenn can't die... He must have been under Nicolas, surely?

I'm thinking he's not dead now. They wouldn't kill an original character off with no witnesses so unless he becomes a walker then they aren't going to know for certain that he's dead. That pack wouldn't leave much body. I can't remember what happened to his character in the books.

Hate to say it, but Glen dies in the books too, although it's later on and in a different way. Difficult to see how he's going to survive, but that's the best part, you never know with WD! My missus was in shock for quite a while after watching it.

Hate to say it, but Glen dies in the books too, although it's later on and in a different way. Difficult to see how he's going to survive, but that's the best part, you never know with WD! My missus was in shock for quite a while after watching it.
Thanks for the book spoiler. :rolleyes:

Yeah a lot of speculation one way or another.

I'd have to admit it'd be daft if he gets away from it without a bite, he's not going to hide all of his body with all of those walkers grabbing and biting.

In a way, I kind of hope he does AT LEAST get bitten. I appreciate that the show isnt exactly true to life (well....Harlow Town can get a bit similar on a Saturday night), but I think it would be too much to believe that he could come away from that completely unscathed. I think shows like this need to kill off massive characters from time to time. How dramatic would it be if it ended up that Maggie was the one that had to kill him before (or after) he was turned?!?

Its easy to become comfortable with characters that we are familiar with, and have been following since the beginning, so its probably time to be made uncomfortable again. Glenns death would provide that.

Back