The what is it? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after a rather hectic TP meet today, and a whoopsie on my part, formatted a card with all my images from the day on :bang: :bang: thankfully I have some recovery software with the cards that I use and it got all the photo's back for me :confused:

Congratulations to everyone that's made this thread what it is (y)

I'll be doing the League table again tomorrow evening (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

wondered were you were on this momentous occasion, hope you recover you pics, thats a reason I never delete images in the field did t once learned from it

Congrats on a great thread (y)

wondered were you were on this momentous occasion, hope you recover you pics, thats a reason I never delete images in the field did t once learned from it

Congrats on a great thread (y)

Yeah got them all back and then some randomly :LOL: it pulled off the cards some photo's that I'd deleted from nearly 3 months ago :wacky: I never normally delete in the field :bang: I pressed the wrong buttons in a moment of madness, I thought I had a different card in and just went to clear it :eek:

I've been out all day at the meet, only got home half an hour ago (y)

Yeah got them all back and then some randomly :LOL: it pulled off the cards some photo's that I'd deleted from nearly 3 months ago :wacky: I never normally delete in the field :bang: I pressed the wrong buttons in a moment of madness, I thought I had a different card in and just went to clear it :eek:

I've been out all day at the meet, only got home half an hour ago (y)

pleased you recovered them Matt look forward to seeing the shots (y)

pleased you recovered them Matt look forward to seeing the shots (y)

Well the communal thread is HERE, there will be images added to it soon by everyone at the meet so keep an eye on it (y)

Thanks

have you got a guess at this :shrug: :LOL:

I haven't really I'm thinking the belt of a hover but I'm that tired I don't know how much longer I'm going to be online so I don't really want to win this one :eek: I'm hoping you will say I'm wrong :LOL:

Clue

#1 Toothed Belt
#2 it is a belt honest

6371486757_aecd5d21d7_z.jpg

A gold plated chastise belt for Jules :naughty:

Can't think of anything else!!!!

D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back